• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a Ridge, Trak, and Ascent the other day. My Vibram set is pretty much complete. Now I just need a heavy Tensor and my MVP life will be satisfied completely.

So yeah, Plex and in4d, same person. Im local. Trust me. Certain past posts prove it.

I thought duplicate accounts were frowned upon?

^ They are unless your second account is beer.

So yeah, Plex and in4d, same person. Im local. Trust me. Certain past posts prove it.

:hfive:

No one talked out of their ass more than Plex. No one, that is, until in4d showed up. Imagine that......

:hfive:

No one talked out of their ass more than Plex. No one, that is, until in4d showed up. Imagine that......

Now, like most of the time you contribute nothing and just serve to stir up flaming nonsense. Try to come here with something to contribute, instead of criticism. Grow up. I don't mind if you disagree with me :) its fun to discuss different view points, but slandering someone shows a lack of being able to back up what you say.

Your a local huh? How come i have never seen you at my local league? I'd love to have you join us.

I do not have duplicate accounts, obviously.

Last edited:
Now, like most of the time you contribute nothing and just serve to stir up flaming nonsense. Try to come here with something to contribute, instead of criticism. Grow up. I don't mind if you disagree with me :) its fun to discuss different view points, but slandering someone shows a lack of being able to back up what you say.

Your a local huh? How come i have never seen you at my local league? I'd love to have you join us.

I do not have duplicate accounts, obviously.

Obviously, because your Plex account was perma-banned. Lying isn't a good habit to get into.

Also, learn what "slander" means before you use it.

Here is what OAT means. Read up.......it doesn't just mean a wobbly disc.

Last edited:
Obviously, because your Plex account was perma-banned. Lying isn't a good habit to get into.

Also, learn what "slander" means before you use it.

I have not lied, and Slander means you make false statements about someone.. which you do all the time. False claims without backing it up.

Anyways, why don't you all come out from behind your computer screens and join me for a friendly round of leagues on Tuesday nights, Yulga DGC @ 5:30pm $7

Would love to meet you in person, no wories.. we are a friendly group here in central wisc.

I have not lied, and Slander means you make false statements about someone.. which you do all the time. False claims without backing it up.

Anyways, why don't you all come out from behind your computer screens and join me for a friendly round of leagues on Tuesday nights, Yulga DGC @ 5:30pm $7

Would love to meet you in person, no wories.. we are a friendly group here in central wisc.

You are lying about not being the same guy behind the plex account. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a felon is also a liar.

Here's another learning opportunity for you, Wade:

http://grammarist.com/usage/libel-slander/

lol, beat up on in4d day, wonder how irritable they would be in person. @_@

I don't like liars and people that make **** up and espouse it as fact. Folks that do that don't want to meet me in person. To everyone else, though, I'm pretty pleasant. Believe it or not, it's ok to admit when you are wrong, or don't know something. But don't lie about it.

Last edited:
I don't like liars and people that make **** up and espouse it as fact. Folks that do that don't want to meet me in person. To everyone else, though, I'm pretty pleasant. Believe it or not, it's ok to admit when you are wrong, or don't know something. But don't lie about it.

I have not lied, I'm in4d, i have only 1 account.. I'm not going by any other name on dgcr. That's the truth and fact ;)

And your still going on about OAT.. when i thoroughly explained it, if you disagree with me that's fine like i said.. but i am not wrong, i just have a different view of it than you do. Have tolerance, Ham.

I have not lied, I'm in4d, i have only 1 account.. I'm not going by any other name on dgcr. That's the truth and fact ;)

And your still going on about OAT.. when i thoroughly explained it, if you disagree with me that's fine like i said.. but i am not wrong, i just have a different view of it than you do. Have tolerance, Ham.

1st point is truth, because your plex account was banned. You had two accounts, now you have one.

2nd point is just wrong. You have a different view, because you are wrong. That is like saying 2+2=5. I'm not wrong, I just have a different view.

Last edited:
You have a different view, because you are wrong. That is like saying 2+2=5. I'm not wrong, I just have a different view.

haha! OAT is not the same as torquing, i will just continue to torque my disc with minimal OAT and leave it at that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.