• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha! OAT is not the same as torquing, i will just continue to torque my disc with minimal OAT and leave it at that. :D

OAT is torque, but torque is not just OAT. The T stands for torque. You said OAT is always bad and pro's try to never do it. You are wrong.

Man this is the only time I have ever cared about this thread :popcorn:

I prefer a credible source such as mariam-webster.

Slander-
the utterance of false misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation

saying im on parole is a misleading falsehood for one, and an attempt to damage my reputation by giving me the image of being a "criminal".

Im far from that :)

:popcorn:
I prefer a credible source such as mariam-webster.

saying im on parole is a misleading falsehood for one, and an attempt to damage my reputation by giving me the image of being a "criminal".

Im far from that :)

Not a criminal you say? Are you sure you want to go there? I could have a field day at your expense.

lol i am quite depressed lately, but thats probably because im facing a felony for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and im not going to be able to get federal aid to finnish my last year of school and probably wont be able to get a job now.

sorry if my bad mood rubs off on here.

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.