• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OAT battle rages on, though not so much about OAT anymore I guess.

I think a few pages back we figured out two of you most likely agree on core ideas but use different terms (or the same terms to mean different things I should say). The way in4d describes it is not a way I have heard it explained, but I also don't think he is lying.

The OAT battle rages on, though not so much about OAT anymore I guess.

I think a few pages back we figured out two of you most likely agree on core ideas but use different terms (or the same terms to mean different things I should say). The way in4d describes it is not a way I have heard it explained, but I also don't think he is lying.

No, I fully believe that he thinks he knows what he is talking about. That's not what I said he is lying about. He is lying about not being the guy behind the banned "plex" account, and other things. One of which was just proven.

No, I fully believe that he thinks he knows what he is talking about. That's not what I said he is lying about. He is lying about not being the guy behind the banned "plex" account, and other things. One of which was just proven.

I didn't lie about anything, what are you talking about.. :popcorn:

Your just mad because you throw with OAT and im telling you OAT is a bad thing.. you dont want the disc to turn over because you make a bad throw that wobbles off the intended axis.

I have tried to get it through to you that you want to torque it on a new axis with the LEAST amount of OAT as possible on that new axis to get it to turn over.. it will go a lot farther without drag from OAT and you will get a much smoother, more reliable line.

This is common sense to most people.

Last edited:
Oh, you torque on a new axis without OAT. Wierd,considering applying torque on more than one axis is the exact definition of OAT. Maybe read that link I provided?

So what MVP disc is the most broken in your bag? Mine has to be my Axis. Its hit so many trees its become a Understable machine.

My Vector that i throw every time i go out, had it since release and it still has stability, no turn but the fade is getting more forward and later in flight.

Burnt out on it, it was taking up my life it felt like. Just need a week or two off.

BTW I'm still going to get dnation dubs rd 1 up at some point, just needed a break from editing too :p

If I could drive 500+ feet you best believe disc golf would take up my life.

Burnt out on it, it was taking up my life it felt like. Just need a week or two off.

BTW I'm still going to get dnation dubs rd 1 up at some point, just needed a break from editing too :p

Oic, yeah it def feels like that sometimes lol. School starts up at the end of the month so I'll be on a hibernation again until the spring!

And I look forward to the Dnation round 1 vid!

Well I'm gonna go do my daily round. For all the time I'm on here, I must spend an equal time at the course. Usually between 1-3 hours/day which is also the time I'm on here. Just thought I'd change the topic. Now for a round with a Z comet and an N Anode.

Status
Not open for further replies.