• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 52331

attachment.php

Hm, wonder what disc...
Electron Proto! C'mon you dirty bastards, get that sucker PDGA approved!:D

Anybody had a chance to throw the metal minis? I am dying to know how they fly but there has been 8in+ snow on the ground for over a week ugh....

Anybody had a chance to throw the metal minis? I am dying to know how they fly but there has been 8in+ snow on the ground for over a week ugh....

I don't plan on it... They are heavy as hell, sharp, and *not* really made for throwing'

Ripping it hard enough to actually make it fly would worry me that I might cut my finger. Seems dumb lol.

Don't worry, there's a bunch of bros throwing discs made from wood. A metal mini is pretty safe.

I don't know, the one I grabbed is the bigger one, and it's heavy. Some of the metal mini's I've held feel more like aluminum or something? This one's not like that, more brass feeling. I'd be curious as to what the weight of it actually is, if I had a scale that would do it.

what metal minis do you speak of.

i want a metal mini, i keep having to use a hockey puck. i like a good, heavy mini.

thumbs_IMG_4029.jpg

MVP & Axiom Metal Mini Drivers Our next February 13th release is truly metallic. Introducing the MVP & Axiom Metal Mini Drivers and Micro Mini Drivers, perfect as collector pieces or as the go-to marker for your game. Available in six colors with the MVP Throw GYRO™ logo, MVP Orbit logo, or Axiom Discs pyramid logo. Both sizes are machined from high quality aluminum into a sleek driver profile. Whether you like the heavy metal or a lighter model, there's a PDGA legal metal marker for you. Standard metal minis are 10.5cm in diameter and 100g. Micro Minis are 7cm in diameter (PDGA marker minimum) and just 30g

I just happened to get lucky, a guy I played a tourney round with today had one and sold it to me. About half way through the round he said yea I just signed up a couple weeks ago, and about a split second later I could swear I heard a ding as the light bulb went off over my head.

Yea just remember if its an unborn child to pick an androgynous name, lol. BTW aren't there a couple dogs that have #'s?

Got my first MVP disc the other day.

After Aim sent me an Anode in his Christmas contest to give to my doubles partner(and it's helped his game) I've been a touch curious.

The PIAS in Green Bay had an Eclipse one in the used bin for $7 so I am going to see how it is. If nothing else it looks like a good glow putter and I didn't have one previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts