• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're like me and are more maxing out at 300-315, then the Wave is straighter and won't be as easy to flip. At my range it even holds hyzers well.

Throwing MVP has never been more fun.

Maybe I'm not as noodle-armed as I think I am... my max range is about 325 with the 153g Wave. It's flippy and I generally have to hyzer-flip it to keep it reasonably in front of me. But it *does* hyzer-flip well.

The 163g Wave doesn't need hyzer-flipping so much for me. It has a great flight... some turn, hints it's going to turn over... then comes back and fades/divebombs to the ground.

The 173g Wave for me does hold hyzers well and is pretty stable for me. I use it where I'd use more stable/overstable discs: into the wind, downhills, etc.

I agree that throwing MVP, especially these new drivers, is a lot of fun.

You Guys got me tempted for an Orbital! But I really don't need more under stable distance drivers lol...

i have lots of the LE skulboy stamps left just haven't posted yet. If you want a used thrower i took to test out LMK maybe we can work something out.

i have lots of the LE skulboy stamps left just haven't posted yet. If you want a used thrower i took to test out LMK maybe we can work something out.

Sounds good! Used throwers always throw better any ways. Shoot me a PM, not sure what you are looking for

and those are the releases for EARLY September :hfive:
do you normally subdivide the month like that ZAM? No, we normally would say September. So does that mean there's a Late September release ZAM, with everything I ever dreamed of? Yes but also give it some Fall/Winter time for everything you ever dreamed of.

I'm adding to my list of everything I ever dreamed of, technically on the Axiom side of things.

Since I'm pretty much just throwing Crave, Theory, Envy these days, I want them all in full glow please. Keep the same rim glow (that stuff glows bright) but add some glow in the flight plate, even if it's duller. I'll take 2 of each please (155 and 165 per mold). Glow bag done.

I'm not exactly looking forward to my planned glow rounds this week with none of my favorite molds. Make it happen Zam!

Fingers crossed for Fission putters and mids. Unfortunately I am prepared for the unlikely reality of it happening.

An Axis and Vector in this would be awesome sauce

Late September release...info plz

Good time for me to say -- never trust ZAM! Since the time I posted about everyone's wildest dreams coming true in the late Sept newsletter, some plans were adjusted. I get the impression that the late Sept news will not actually be a product release set, but rather some dealer info and resources. I did ask, "would you be willing to announce or tease X, Y, or Z?" and in typical prudently cautious form, those announcements will probably wait until the actual release news. Sorry to mislead y'all... such is the nature of funzies transparency around moving targets. The good news is that the remaining 2015 releases range from neato to often requested/delayed to freakin amazing. And the 2016 stuff isn't looking too shabby either. Let's make disc golf great again! Platitudes!

Lets go! These new products are great really looking forward to the future. Peeps need to remember how young MVP is yet all the great things we've gotten thus far .... im not worried about any of n it. Keep on!

Atoms in non-junk plastic please. Love the shape, hate the super glue feel and fragility. Playing a rocky course today and putted with a Kastaplast Berg. It takes a lot harder throw to get it to the basket with a Berg but I can't afford to buy new Atoms every week.

uploadfromtaptalk1442316937003.jpg I have to reignite this one. Happened yesterday, after one throw on gravel. Some of these rims seem indestructible, while others chip and do THAT.

View attachment 55387 I have to reignite this one. Happened yesterday, after one throw on gravel. Some of these rims seem indestructible, while others chip and do THAT.
Brad popped in a thread of Facebook and stated they found a new material for rims that is much much more durable. It was too expensive in the past, but now that they have grown they have more buying and negotiating power.

Word. My bag could use a break anyway. Lots of super molds to learn in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.