• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm pretty set on my bag, just want glow Axiom now. It's ok if all my overmold dreams are delayed, as long as they happen...

Why? I see no point in super light weight putters or mids. Even kids can throw 150g fine. Getting as bad as soft proxy posts but atleast that makes sense.

why does that request make less sense than soft proxy? im sure kids can throw the regular neutron proxy just fine too

Why? I see no point in super light weight putters or mids. Even kids can throw 150g fine. Getting as bad as soft proxy posts but atleast that makes sense.

:D

I was assuming he wanted a max weight(or heavy) Fission putter or mid, super super light core with an extra heavy overmold = even more gyroscopic. I don't see much of a market for sub 140, unless they could make one of their molds light enough that it would float in water, and still fly decent. Though I would buy a super light weight Ion to mess around with.

Fingers crossed for Fission putters and mids. Unfortunately I am prepared for the unlikely reality of it happening.

An Axis and Vector in this would be awesome sauce

It's not the weight, its the feel and durability. Fission has better grip than Neutron but yet has similar durability. Electron plastic is junk and has WAY TOO MUCH GRIP! Don't worry, I hate almost all baseline plastic, it's just not Electron I am picking on.

I would like a Fission Atom(or Envy) but at ~165g. Increase the density of the overmold to give the extra weight.

That, or blend Fission and Plasma plastics.

Even better, overmolded Extra firm X-link style plastic/rubber for the Atom. That should make everyone happy. Good wet/snow grip for the northern players and durability for those of us whom play on dangerous(to the disc) obstacle courses.

(sad faced emoji eating popcorn.)

673pho0.png

Not sure why but the picture in my quote is different than the one originally posted, at least on my computer.

After a little stamp comparing I know what I'm looking at...

Not cool man, not cool.

:)

I don't want Fission putters and mids for super low weight. I'm talking 165-175 maybe down to 150 class for fun like the plasmas but no lower needed for me. It's all about the feel for me. It's my favorite plastic and it's very durable.

Currently the mids are not out in 150 class and thought the Fission would be a good answer for that.

Fission is the perfect balance between baseline and premium plastic.

You would see pros bag Fission b4 g star. C'mon now be real, u know u want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.