• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tossed the Wave back in the bag today - it doesn't always stay due to my OCD and how the overmold looks in my bag (stupid, but it's a real thing) - and was just crushing it. Had my longest drive on a 380 foot hole, paced off to about 20 feet from the pin. I actually took the nolangherity advice of throwing harder - gasp! - and it worked. Might need to try it more often.

Anyone bagging a 150s Wave who can compare it to an Orbital? I am still having trouble controlling the Orbital and am wondering if a light Wave would be more consistent...

Anyone bagging a 150s Wave who can compare it to an Orbital? I am still having trouble controlling the Orbital and am wondering if a light Wave would be more consistent...

I have not thrown an Orbital. My first Wave was 153g, and my first throw with it turned hard right (RHBH) and kept on going right. Fantastic distance, just flippy. I began seriously hyzer-flipping the 153g Wave and got much better results with it vis-a-vis keeping it around where I wanted it to go.

My original plan was to get an Orbital along with a Wave, but the 153g Wave was so understable that I'm scared to try an Orbital. If I come across a max weight Orbital at the store, I might shell out the green dollar bills for it, but as of right now I don't need it. The Wave fills that niche very well for me.

Something like that, I started playing in 2002 and didn't even hit my first one til May 5, 2007, so who knows haha. I know our own BirdieMachine has like 14 this season alone rofl

No, it's because thug is a really bad disc golfer, didn't you know? Aces are just lucky bad shots. No worries man.

Not if you're trying to make it. :p

Really though you can still give it a run on short holes and only be 15-20 feet by.Basically a gimme anyways. Why not try to make it? :D

The sun must be in his eyes, they're super slammed... :cool:

Dudes a trip and I don't understand him. But I hope he doesn't give up on Fly High Discs.

Sounds like he's not sponsored because he wants more money:\

Haha ahhhhhh sweet. If y'all don't know my view on paid-for enthusiasm, holding out for more money is a super duper charger on my GTFO machine. That's not the case; Stokely's the man. I couldn't be happier with this nonsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.