• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sort of cool or ironic or whatever that Fission, the purpose of which is to have even less dense cores, is actually desirable just based on feel.

I think so, too...In a perfect world, for the drivers I'd like it to be just a bit stiffer, but it doesn't bother me on actual throws.

Played a round today with all GYRO now that I have a few more (Atom, Theory, Relay, Orbital).

Finding I'm digging this Relay... its like a Leopard made a baby with a 2nd Run FD.
It carved some great lines but also seemed to stay up in the air longer than I expected.

Starting to lock into the Orbital more (aside from nearly hitting a bus today and inches away from nailing a Benz yesterday, lol).
Near ace on a pin I've only reached a few times. Didn't even expect it. Was kind of dumbfounded.
Also slipped on the end of a tee pad on one hole today and couldn't find the disc for a bit... cause it was a full 75ft further than I ever tossed on this particular hole... whoa. Nearing 400ft, which for me (with multiple right knee surgeries) is huge.

The Theory is perfect and so butter smooth on everything. All my approach shots with it landed within 5ft of the pin, no BS.
And really also digging the Atom. Afraid it might take over...

Status
Not open for further replies.