• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't believe this Is the same in4d who use to flame people (including myself) for not creaming ourselves over every MVP disc. It's just odd.

As for the Glow issue: I've only had a few Eclipse and they always packed plenty of punch in the glow department. I used two Vectors, an Ion and a Tangent. I used the same UV style light that mechanics use to look for leaking antifreeze and brake fluid. Usually worked very well.

Base plastic like dx or pro.. hell no.. some super gummy rubbery stuff i would gladly buy for winter season. we have meter snow and -20 Celcius rounds are not that unusual. I need that grip for my frozen fingers. And overmold must be soft to grab those icy chains.
Prodiscus has really good baseline plastic. Prodigy has some nice base blends too. its closer to rubber than hard toy plastic.
I dont care about seasoning.. it is way over hyped. Now you can buy disc and know exactly what it does. Next one you buy is clone. you can beat them forever and they are still throwable. fast seasoning blends are one hit wonders in many cases. One tree hit and its gone beyond throwability. MVP and Axiom have great straight lazer beam discs. you dont need to season them.

They lack true understable putter and midrange, but i am sure they get them done later on.

^^ Sure looks like an attempt to get pmed from people interested in buying your disc and therefore avoid paying the fees associated with selling in the marketplace.

^^ I didn't think so. But speaking of discs people don't throw, I have a stack of 170g perfectly seasoned white soft wizards that I will never throw again due to the gloriousness that is the Envy.

Wow

1st Run.. Sold for $520 on eBay tonight. That's insane!!....
but awesome at the same time. Pretty much telling me, I'm never going to own a 10/10 ever again. :/

^ damn man I was watchin that auction. That's some crazy stuff. If I had cash to burn I'd probably burn it on one of those. I wonder if they will continue to gain in the future or if its peaked out at that range. Also wonder what was the most money spent on any one disc?

they have gone from stock prices, $100, $250, $400, $500+ now... so who knows but at that price I am thinking about selling the 2 I have'

THEY ARE JUST DISCS :| And I could have a hell of a vacation lol.

no base/mid grade plastic yet?

blah blah blah...

I have emailed MVP, and constantly asked for the last 2 years with responses saying they don't have plans for it at this time or they have plans to work on it for the future, etc..

More whining..

Since MVP won't listen, i have already voted with my wallet and switched

Yeah, sure, that's why...

I don't see MVP sponsoring events or tournaments either, whats up with that? They don't even have an Ace Race equivalent, even Legacy has that and they are a smaller company.

Who cares, these are overdone...

Don't get me wrong, MVP makes great discs, and i enjoy throwing them. I just refuse to support the crap they have been pumping out lately. I believe you can throw ANY companies discs and do just as well, its how well you know the disc that matters. With that in mind, i choose to support the companies that i see doing more events and supporting the growth and positive image of disc golf.

/end self serving, whiney, BS rant

Gee, I though you peaced out because they wouldn't make you a tester and give you free stuff. You did say that at one point. You're one of the most prolific trolls on this board, and when MVP was smart enough not to want you representing them you took your ball and went home. So please, don't sit in this thread and try to convince new members who may not have been here for your temper tantrum that there is anything more to you throwing other brands than that.

I just can't believe this Is the same in4d who use to flame people (including myself) for not creaming ourselves over every MVP disc. It's just odd.
Maybe he was kidnapped by aliens and this is the imperfect replacement? Or maybe he just enjoyed his baseline plastic anal probing so much that he can no longer live without baseline. That would explain the stench of butthurt flowing off every MVP related post he makes...

Now, my take on baseline: Who gives a crap? I'd rather have a Pro/Elite X equivalent as baseline beats in too quickly the the wooded courses I play. Now if it was an older more durable DX equivalent I'd be way more interested!

Gee, I though you peaced out because they wouldn't make you a tester and give you free stuff. You did say that at one point. You're one of the most prolific trolls on this board, and when MVP was smart enough not to want you representing them you took your ball and went home. So please, don't sit in this thread and try to convince new members who may not have been here for your temper tantrum that there is anything more to you throwing other brands than that.

NICE try, but you're the only one trolling here. My post has nothing to do with being a tester, getting free stuff, representing mvp, or convincing new members not to throw MVP.. they make Great discs as i always tell people, but i just don't support what they are doing lately and that's all i am trying to say.

I probably make more money than you and your parents combined kid, i have no need for 'free stuff' haha. ;)

I probably make more money than you and your parents combined kid, i have no need for 'free stuff' haha. ;)

Says the guy who calls the other guy a troll. save it for this winter when we have nothing better to do. Representing a company has nothing to do with money. Your accusation is made of fail for being completely irrelevant.

Last edited:
but.. its dgcr

Memes-haters-gonna-hate-1.gif

NICE try, but you're the only one trolling here. My post has nothing to do with being a tester, getting free stuff, representing mvp, or convincing new members not to throw MVP.. they make Great discs as i always tell people, but i just don't support what they are doing lately and that's all i am trying to say.

how much? post a pay stub please.

Status
Not open for further replies.