• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me you've been drinking the kool-aid for too long. Ironic that you randomly start talking to me and then call me the stalker :popcorn:

Anyways, I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with you. I never attack anyone who's unarmed.

It's amazing how your posts come off as witty yet incredibly stupid.

To change things up a bit, I finally got my first outright tourney win in Int! A few weekends ago I had a threeway tie for first, but lost in the first playoff hole.
Anyways, I need to throw the crave more. One of the players on the card had 8 family members following and everytime I threw my crave off of the tee all I heard was 'wow' and 'holy sh*t that is straight'.
What I really wanted to say tho was that with my payouts I picked up a Neutron/Proton mix Motion that matches my N/P mix Resistor!! I couldn't believe it when I pulled it out of the box!

Team Gyro finished t-2nd at the Ky State Doubles. So I get to take my funny money prize and go buy a P tesla and a couple soft envy for free this week. Go GYRO!

Hey Tbird you should post a pic of that ion you have, in here, and make all of us fanboys wet ourselves....

Last edited:
No one wants to see that mess.

HA. Liar! We alllllll want to see it.

SAM_1008.jpg

That is pretty neat to see again.

That is indeed from the prototype run (Around 8-10 were made to test if the mold functioned). That Ion in particular was one of the first to come out of the mold, but the temperature was a little too hot which caused the bubbles and burnt discoloration in the plastic. Once the temperatures came down the next couple discs were the ones sent to the PDGA. These were made in the summer of 2008 before we founded MVP Disc Sports in 2010.

Later, around the fall of 2009 we ran the first runs. The first runs are the ones with blue and red colorants in the core and overmold. There were 375 first runs made.

Last edited:
I'm not much of a baseline guy, but I would be willing to try out MVP's version when it comes out, especially to see how they compare to my N Anodes I putt with. I'm super curious to see what Zam does with the stamps on them too. I imagine the Ion will be the first mold they release on baseline, right? Even with the popularity the Envy has seen, how could it not be the Ion that sees it first?

Status
Not open for further replies.