• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
also I've been sneaking the baseline artwork into things for several months now :)

OHSHI-

hey, let's all think up names. it could be great bonding time for us MVP bros.

also i had a revelation. i think baseline tensors would be way better than vectors. they'd fly farther than a premium tensor and just keep on streeeeeetching out that distance as they beat in.

I think being promoted to Assistant to the Manager of the Drive-Thru went to you know who's head.

it's out of love... everyone deserves to be happy about frisbee even if it hurts to know there are frisbees out there that don't make you happy

I think being promoted to Assistant to the Manager of the Drive-Thru went to you know who's head.

More like the guy at corporate engineering the software that the underlings use, but nice try.

Now get off your phone and finish mopping the floor kid :p

If you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you.

I have Privates to mop the floor for me, jabroni.

On the baseline plastic debate: I only use MVP drivers now so I don't really have a dog in the fight, but I would be happy to see it. Especially if it spreads to the other brand. I don't putt with the Envy, but a baseline would be great. Having an Envy that would hold an anny to the ground without having to put as much effort into it (which I do with my beat Neutron) would be a godsend. It's a hard distance for me to get Annys on, and who doesn't love the feel of the Envy in the hand?

I agree baseline Tensor would be good. Might get rid of my Suspect for one of those, but that's a pretty sizeable if.

Baseline Motion will destroy Teslas Volts and Inertias:)

More like the guy at corporate engineering the software that the underlings use, but nice try.

Now get off your phone and finish mopping the floor kid :p

If you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you.

does your dad or grandfather own the company?

Somebody said something about a baseline tangent. This, probly more than anything, is what I am interested in.....unless they come out with a truly understable midrange, first. More than a year of whacking the numerous trees around here and it still doesn't "turn" without me forcing it. Next in line would be the envy but I can wait on that, I have enough challengers to throw in the meantime.

oh, okay...your uncle owns it.

That's cool

insults15.jpg

Judging by the saying, 'What you don't know can't hurt you', you are practically invulnerable. So i will yield my trolling for the day. :p As much as i would like to sit here and troll all night, i have a yard to mow, meal to cook, etc. you will understand someday.

Judging by the saying, 'What you don't know can't hurt you', you are practically invulnerable. So i will yield my trolling for the day. :p As much as i would like to sit here and troll all night, i have a yard to mow, meal to cook, etc. you will understand someday.

What our software engineer friend is really doing right now...

2565401-7346093037-db240.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts