• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see some more test colors/plastics like those green/teal/coppers and even blend mixes, I put my $ on it for sure :D

Aim, do you find the softs have more/less glide as regular or the same

Man this thread is boring again, I'll check back in when In4d comes back.

If you don't care...don't respond. If someone's not on ignore, and you wish they were, just pretend like they are.

Aim, do you find the softs have more/less glide as regular or the same

same really. My soft N ions are 177g which glide for days like my old production ones and use med. proton andoes on my practice basket all the time without really noticing any difference inside the circle.

I have a metallic green Volt and it flies in between my 1st run and newer volts. The PLH is a bit lower than my new blue volt. It's almost as if it was already seasoned up. I love how gummy it is too

Thanks Aim. Can't wait to test the envies out side by side

yeah I wont have any of those so curious to hear how they fly along with the proton teslas! If they are faster flying I might have to bite but really at this point just want a 12 speed MVP disc. I am getting the 10's out to 400' and really just curious how far they would fly.

I did some discing down when the proton volt came out and stopped throwing anything faster as I found volts to go as far. With the release of the new DD's I have found some added easier distance, specially from the inertia but still miss a disc with the speed of a sword/surge/destroyer that even with my lackluster form from the old days I could still put out on a long OATy line. I recently acquired a lavashift sword and excited to see if it goes any further than the teslas/inertias being I haven't thrown much of anything faster on a regular basis.

What our software engineer friend is really doing right now...

2565401-7346093037-db240.jpg

BAHAHA omg, i feel bad for that guy he needs to start disc golfing that weight off. You shouldn't make fun of fat people though, some of them can't help it.

Quoted to provide context when In4D makes any more claims that he's not butthurt about being a tester...

If you're not jealous that all these randoms get to test a box full of MVP discs a week before everyone else then there's something wrong with you guy. I'm not afraid to admit that at all. But being 'butthurt' (whatever that even means to you) over getting discs a week before everyone else must make you real butthurt if your making a big deal about it.

What really gives me a tantrum more than anything is that i didn't get in on the new 1776 limited run release omg, oh wait -- i already have that disc. :doh:

The testers represent effective communicators across a range of skill levels, and they don't deserve to be insulted just because a company shows some appreciation as forum nerds to other friendly forum nerds.

The testers represent effective communicators across a range of skill levels, and they don't deserve to be insulted just because a company shows some appreciation as forum nerds to other friendly forum nerds.

eh i can relate with in4d on this one. some of the tester choices are just insulting. some guys only even play (throw in a soccer field) just to post some lame review on here. i never asked to be a tester but i always told people to buy mvp here and on the course. my bag is 100% mvp and has been since they made 4 molds and before neutron was released. ive always bought new releases at midnight and even chat with their graphic designer from time to time.

personally i've decided to stop buying their new releases, mostly because they dropped soft neutron envys instead of ions or anodes. i also cant buy an eclipse servo or tensor, and they have been out for a very long time. in my mind mvp doesnt care about the diehard fans, and is bankrolling on flashy new releases. i think axiom should never have been a brand at all. ive been disenchanted since then and with a baby on the way im not buying this crap just for fun anymore. yes it would have been great to be a tester so i could enjoy new discs, but at this point im seriously considering selling them all and throwing kc aviars, dx rocs, and teebirds.

i realize that none of this **** should matter, but it does to me, and i tend to not put up with much that i dont agree with.

lol they are going to do them. If innova throwers we as anal they would have been out of business long ago.. I mean really on a Friday night they recently released a g* Pegasus... wtf is that even?!

:thmbup: Typical Americans hating on another for getting something for free...

personally i've decided to stop buying their new releases, mostly because they dropped soft neutron envys instead of ions or anodes. i also cant buy an eclipse servo or tensor, and they have been out for a very long time.

i tend to not put up with much that i dont agree with.

The envy is hot right now and they're pushing it. Also, what exactly is your definition of "a very long time"? Servo hasn't even been out for a year, tensor only about a year and a half.

People seem to be complaining because MVP isn't putting out the exact discs in the exact plastics they want, but they can't please everybody cuz everybody wants different ****. A little patience would go a long way. You infer that you're a diehard but you only stick with a company as long as they're catering specifically to your desires?

That last part of your quote, what a douchey mentality to have, too many people are like that.

I'm not much of a create meme guy but if I was from Nolan's post I'm imaging the nutty professor saying "baby on the way?!?! ....sell all the MVP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.