• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my first MVP discs and I have to say I'm impressed!! Plastic feels great and looks great. Got 2 medium proton ions, an anode, motion, and crave. Excited to try these out if the snow ever stops. Could definitely see some MVP and Axiom coming into my bag as nothing is really set yet

I'm no hipster but rail thin describes me. It's actually quite a pain. The worst is when you get a sweet shirt in your players pack and the TD says "I'm sorry, we didn't order any smalls" then you can't wear your awesome shirt cuz the bottom hangs out like a dress. :-(

I'm no hipster but rail thin describes me. It's actually quite a pain. The worst is when you get a sweet shirt in your players pack and the TD says "I'm sorry, we didn't order any smalls" then you can't wear your awesome shirt cuz the bottom hangs out like a dress. :-(

y0u 16?

hmm..

250210_553916844739432_6338118926973923063_n.jpg

Introducing the next edition of the Axiom Discs artist series, which will be a Skulboy Designs Theory! The Skulboy Edition Theory will feature a red core and light blue rim which is complemented with a double stamped depiction of Doc Volt in comic book style, highlighting Doc Volt's origin. This artist series will be limited to a production quantity of 1,000. Coming to stores this Black Friday!

10624688_555346077929842_5197221568474274914_n.jpg

Well. I throw pretty much all red and blue for my axiom discs. Three with that exact color combo, and I've been looking at getting a theory. Looks like I'll be getting one of those skullboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts