• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laramie have you ever tried to put a light on some of the neon colored neutron? they bling bling with the right ones I actually liked it more than the proton eclipse as the whole flight plate lit up brightly into the rim even.

and agree, Proton resistor would be sexy.

I will have to give this a try! I like taping discs on the bottom (less flight difference) so I've really only tried proton/champ/opto for glow. I bet my dyes would light right up!

In closing, I'm going to throw some Frisbees now. They're understable and I can throw them far enough. I'll be sure to log back on when I am done to see if you all have judged me for a) throwing understable Frisbees and b) calling them Frisbees.

Keep it up and I'll start calling them disks. Oh snap.

If you enjoy his defensive whining, keep encouraging him.

Do you throw your discs like you do a Frisbee? That would explain a lot.

I will have to give this a try! I like taping discs on the bottom (less flight difference) so I've really only tried proton/champ/opto for glow. I bet my dyes would light right up!

Yeah bottom is where I use on those. If you have the rave style lights or the bight push buttons its legit.

In closing, I'm going to throw some Frisbees now. They're understable and I can throw them far enough. I'll be sure to log back on when I am done to see if you all have judged me for a) throwing understable Frisbees and b) calling them Frisbees.

Keep it up and I'll start calling them disks. Oh snap.

I approve this message

Do you throw your discs like you do a Frisbee? That would explain a lot.

51D-qopGyvL._SL500_SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Damn straight.

nice i was just looking for this thread.

WHATS THE LAST ECLIPSE DISC YOU GUYS PUT OUT?? THE VOLT?

get your **** together please.

nice i was just looking for this thread.

WHATS THE LAST ECLIPSE DISC YOU GUYS PUT OUT?? THE VOLT?

get your **** together please.

Tangent I believe.
That disc was en vogue for a bit but the dust seems to have settled into more people going back to their axis/vector or alias/theory now.

WE WANT E RESISTORS.

I love my Tangent. Pairs well with my Alias as a less stable brother. It goes for the shots the Alias is too reserved to tackle. I want an E Tangent now. And an E Alais. And an E Envy.....

I've tried a Tensor, Vector, and Tangent from MVP's midrange lineup, and the Tangent was the only disc I clicked with. It continues to surprise me: amazing flip to flat and lock in, and I love the float. I often lean on it in tight environments, and love it for anny approaches.

^ Yea, 2XL here. We're not all rail-thin hipsters in skinny jeans. :\

The hotstamp die looks Skulboy-ish. Wonder what it's for...

BTW, didn't mean to offend any rail thin hipsters. I'm actually jealous. :\

Yea, it may be an Axiom stamp. Either way, I'm way psyched about them shirts. And whatever else they have coming down the line.

BTW, didn't mean to offend any rail thin hipsters. I'm actually jealous. :\

Yea, it may be an Axiom stamp. Either way, I'm way psyched about them shirts. And whatever else they have coming down the line.

its not a glorious life having to hunt down size 28 pants/shorts

You should try finding 34w 36l, I'm telling you its fun wearing high waters constantly because even when I do find the right size they shrink :/

In other news I chained out on a jump putt for eagle on #2 Renny Gold today. Swear I'm sticking that soon, keep nailing the hyzer drive with my Teslas.

Status
Not open for further replies.