• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New website is fresh. Much improved on the old one and anyone notice the new team additions...?

http://mvpdiscsports.com/media/

Christian & Sofie Sandström

Sweden-based Disc Golfer and 2x European Champion Christian Sandström went Pro in 2001, bringing a new style of athleticism to the sport. He set the Distance World Record in 2002 with an 820′ shot, so we can't wait to see what he'll do with GYRO™-enhanced distance drivers. Sofie turned Pro in 2008, racking up a string of wins and top finishes. The Sandströms join Team MVP with a mixed-bag sponsorship which allows them to represent additional manufacturers.

New website is fresh. Much improved on the old one and anyone notice the new team additions...?

http://mvpdiscsports.com/media/

Christian & Sofie Sandström

Sweden-based Disc Golfer and 2x European Champion Christian Sandström went Pro in 2001, bringing a new style of athleticism to the sport. He set the Distance World Record in 2002 with an 820′ shot, so we can't wait to see what he'll do with GYRO™-enhanced distance drivers. Sofie turned Pro in 2008, racking up a string of wins and top finishes. The Sandströms join Team MVP with a mixed-bag sponsorship which allows them to represent additional manufacturers.
How bout them including a team sponsorship application.....wish I wasn't a crappy rec player.

The axiom site has a video posted too, but I haven't gotten it to play. It's titled "Axiom discs 20mm distance driver teaser trailer."

MVP says, "Introducing a Quantum Leap in 2015!"

q4.jpg

Yeah, but they didn't ask, either. Looks like it was an email interview that wasn't necessarily primed for follow-up questions, so I wouldn't rule it out entirely.

Arewe een sure the old mods can be made in electron?

Arewe een sure the old mods can be made in electron?

I think ions were made just need a different mold so assuming that's the case with other models then they will need New molds for each to run the discs in. I'll hold my breath for the most popular MVP first and probably pass out waiting.

Yea, they have to pick and choose where to best invest their time and money. Not every disc is going to get the new mold/new plastic treatment. I DO expect them to at least produce the Ion and Anode in Electron though. And maybe one of the mids (Axis?) and a couple drivers (Volt...Inertia!??)

Are the guys at MVP afraid to talk in front of a camera or what? all we ever get is this text interview crap.. time to send them in an invite to the smashboxx.

Are the guys at MVP afraid to talk in front of a camera or what? all we ever get is this text interview crap.. time to send them in an invite to the smashboxx.

It's called print journalism.

I live in California. They live in Michigan. When I wrote an article on them a couple years back, I talked to them on the phone, transcribed it, then wrote an article. It's actually a very common journalistic practice. Perhaps you should check out a newspaper sometime, they're pretty swell.

I will say that ATDG could stand to write a legit article as opposed to the endless Q&As they post, but :kermitdrinkingtea:

Probably just too busy working all the time. They do have a pretty full plate right now with all the new releases and new HQ.

I feel bad even bugging them with emails and PM's. They're already working past midnight when I get their replies. I don't even know if they have time to get to play their own course.

Anode and Ion are the only discs I really want to see in Electron. Vector and Volt would also be pretty cool as well though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts