• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://mvpdiscsports.com/releases/october-2019-release

HalloweenCraveSE_2019-963x550-963x550.jpg

They are releasing the one production run of the 2018 Circuit Shock, Prism Pyro, Cosmic Teace and Runway, and a Skullboy Teeshirt. Bunch of releases this month.

Last edited:
They are releasing the one production run of the 2018 Circuit Shock, Prism Pyro, Cosmic Teace and Runway, and a Skullboy Teeshirt. Bunch of releases this month.

oh i suppose i was foolishly holding my breath over "better and more modern options"

Not sure why anybody expected a new mid this month. They haven't had anything pop up on the approved list yet. Also, it doesn't make much sense for them to release something in October at the end of the playing season for a lot of people and with the Xmas buying season right around the corner...

Not sure why anybody expected a new mid this month. They haven't had anything pop up on the approved list yet. Also, it doesn't make much sense for them to release something in October at the end of the playing season for a lot of people and with the Xmas buying season right around the corner...

it also doesnt make much sense to take things away and not have any substitutes

:confused::confused::confused:

I need to try a Drift. I hoping it will be that FD like disc I'm looking for.

it also doesnt make much sense to take things away and not have any substitutes

:confused::confused::confused:

I really don't think enough players are using their mids to matter. As long as they get a full lineup of mids before the Pros start their 'spring training', I don't think it matters for them either. I had rather see them move slow and get it right this time.

Edit: as they have a decent stable of pros now, perhaps they are seeking their feedback on the new designs.

Last edited:
I really don't think enough players are using their mids to matter. As long as they get a full lineup of mids before the Pros start their 'spring training', I don't think it matters for them either. I had rather see them move slow and get it right this time.

Edit: as they have a decent stable of pros now, perhaps they are seeking their feedback on the new designs.

they starting to lose me

they starting to lose me

They starting loosing me when they quit having firm plastics. So much Discraft and RPM crept into my bag as I could not find replacement discs.

Problem is, I think keeping a small group of longtime users is less important to the bottom line than trying to capture a growing youngster market.

They starting loosing me when they quit having firm plastics. So much Discraft and RPM crept into my bag as I could not find replacement discs.

Problem is, I think keeping a small group of longtime users is less important to the bottom line than trying to capture a growing youngster market.

100%%%

im running low on my stack of volts and not seeing much reason to reup my stack

how have new spd been flying these days

how have new spd been flying these days

Hasn't been a new production run in over a year, the last one had a tiny little bubble dome and they were ridiculously OS. I grabbed one of the Lone Howl runs and it's nice and flat but not exceptional. Bagging a couple others that I like better.

Hasn't been a new production run in over a year, the last one had a tiny little bubble dome and they were ridiculously OS. I grabbed one of the Lone Howl runs and it's nice and flat but not exceptional. Bagging a couple others that I like better.

really not in over a year wtf

and i heard they discontinued the p lines is that correct

Status
Not open for further replies.