• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

Lot of new tour series discs up on the pro shop website.

Drew Gibson Luster Leopard3
Hannah Leatherman Color Glow Leopard3

Choices, choices...

Also, a Holly Finley Roadrunner... just as Barsby is given the Roadrunner as his sig disc.

Couple decent looking stamps...

st-teebird_tc19-kjnybo_silver.jpg

...well I guess I cant post that one, lol. The Luster gators are gone already.

I'm excited to see what Star Series discs we get. I hope to see a Barsby Swirl Star Eagle, Heimburg Splatter Star Roc 3 or Rhyno, and a new Anthon Swirl Star Destroyer. A man can dream.

KJ Teebird in shimmer star this year I see. I wonder how beefy that will be since shimmer is usually more os?

Rant

Innova is really starting to put out some trash artwork lately. What the heck is going on. All of those new tour series discs would look better if they just kept the middle artwork and got rid of the generic stuff on the top and bottom. Am I the only one who feels this way? Is this some weird marketing gimmick where they decide to make all of their in house art look like crap so they can increase sales of custom stamps?

Rant

Innova is really starting to put out some trash artwork lately. What the heck is going on. All of those new tour series discs would look better if they just kept the middle artwork and got rid of the generic stuff on the top and bottom. Am I the only one who feels this way? Is this some weird marketing gimmick where they decide to make all of their in house art look like crap so they can increase sales of custom stamps?

You're not the only one. Their graphic designers do good work.....but then jam too much of it on a disc.

I dig the throwback nod, but agree with Horsman - the extra stuff has to go. Integrate it into the stamp, or leave it off.

Attachments

• E62B8C8D-DA15-4245-A932-C472ED5EF893.jpg
    E62B8C8D-DA15-4245-A932-C472ED5EF893.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 73
Rant

The outside circle template is mandatory for the tour series. We are required to use in-house artists for the artwork.

I like the XXL Stamps myself, and I hope in the future, we can select those!

I chose the 165-169g weight class for the RoadRunner. I throw lighter weight discs and I thought it would be more authentic as well as open the disc up to a variety of skill levels.

Honestly thank you. I don't know why Innova doesn't just have a normal spread of weights for any of the tour series discs, but I appreciate you at least having one lighter weight alternative.

I've always thought it was chicken/egg myself. "Max weight is what sells the most." Easy to say when that's all that is available.

Honestly thank you. I don't know why Innova doesn't just have a normal spread of weights for any of the tour series discs, but I appreciate you at least having one lighter weight alternative.

I chose the 165-169g weight class for the RoadRunner. I throw lighter weight discs and I thought it would be more authentic as well as open the disc up to a variety of skill levels.

I wish the other players had the same thoughts, there are at least a few molds in nice plastics I would buy if they were only available in the 160's.

I wish the other players had the same thoughts, there are at least a few molds in nice plastics I would buy if they were only available in the 160's.

I use the Dragon DX that is at 150 grams not just for a water disc but as well as for a tailwind/wind at back disc and simply due to how lightweight the disc is, a max distance driver on wide open shots.

This is why almost no Trilogy drivers make my bag.

Testify! I never could understand why they couldn't make discs in more weights, but as you said it always been a problem finding Trilogy discs in the weights I want to throw them.

Latest posts