• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie Question Thread (Dumb Questions answered here)

Yeah, I didn't think of that Frank, its been awhile since a leo has been in my bag, but it was longer than the stalker.

As for the mid question loki, I'm gonna disagree with ap, the crystal buzzz I had was definitely more overstable (just slightly though) than my z buzzz.

Yeah, I didn't think of that Frank, its been awhile since a leo has been in my bag, but it was longer than the stalker.

As for the mid question loki, I'm gonna disagree with ap, the crystal buzzz I had was definitely more overstable (just slightly though) than my z buzzz.

that's fair. to be honest, cryztal plastic is probably discraft's most inconsistent mold. i mean, come on, they put a 5g weight range on them :\

that makes quite a difference...

I cannot stop reading this thread, It is very addicting.

My question. If your disc comes to rest in the water but resting on a stick, and the stick is resting on the bank is it a penalty?

Yeah, true story. I was never a big crystal fan.

My question. If your disc comes to rest in the water but resting on a stick, and the stick is resting on the bank is it a penalty?

Yes, a stick is not the playing surface so it doesn't count as an inbounds lie (assuming the water is ob not casual).

If the OB is not properly marked with string or flags, the disc must be surrounded by water be it either above or below (if you landed in the middle of a lake on a branch you would not consider it in) so I would say that your particular example is OB but the group could decide otherwise.

i dont think so, prerube.

this is a pretty decent thread, so those posts will probably be deleted. it's already happened in here once.