• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Puckin futters

That right there makes me think you'll like the Breaker and Ringer even more. /deadhorse

I don't know who said Prowler but it wasn't me:confused:

That right there makes me think you'll like the Breaker and Ringer even more. /deadhorse

I don't know who said Prowler but it wasn't me:confused:

No, the u and i are located next to each other on the keyboard and im trying to adjust to this new phone. I meant I thought it was a tick more stable. Im sure ill get around to trying out a lirtle of everything in my search. But for now i have prowler. I need to settle quickly as i feel its going to hurt my game but i love putters so ill always buy and try them in fields or for fun.

I know I've said it before but putts that were way out of my range (up to 60 feet) are at least 30% now when they were 15% when I picked up an icon clutch. I'm hitting 30 feet out at 80% when my aviars and magnet were at 50%

I know I've said it before but putts that were way out of my range (up to 60 feet) are at least 30% now when they were 15% when I picked up an icon clutch. I'm hitting 30 feet out at 80% when my aviars and magnet were at 50%

Clutch is almost the same as a Magnet so either try a different plastic for the Clutch or get the Magnet back out. Another to try is the Titanic if you want a deeper version of a Magnet out. Also try a Hydra for a putter if you want a more overstable Challenger flight but in a Magnet like disc. Just be sure to get a 175 gram Hydra as on rare occasions they make and sell 170 gram models too in R-Pro.

I do not recall ever saying i have thrown a magnet, because i haven't nor have i discussed the magnet its not even a consideration. Nor is the titanic, I have been searching for a low rim profile, not a titanic not bad for a stab in the dark i suppose but not quite the direction im looking to go.

The floating is the reason I bought it. It is not in my bag because clutches drive better and blow flys float and I use those for straight uphill shots

The floating is the reason I bought it. It is not in my bag because clutches drive better and blow flys float and I use those for straight uphill shots

I keep meaning to pick up a protege clutch but I'm scared 1. It'll be too shallow 2. I'll like it more than my p2s and have to sell all of them for more clutches. Then again I want to try literally every putter legacy makes so I'll just hold off till I can make it out to a store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not too shallow for me. For the p2s I have no clue. I prefer the clutch over the prowler, hunter, and clozer.

I keep meaning to pick up a protege clutch but I'm scared 1. It'll be too shallow 2. I'll like it more than my p2s and have to sell all of them for more clutches. Then again I want to try literally every putter legacy makes so I'll just hold off till I can make it out to a store.

The clutch rim depth is listed as measuring at 1.4 cm. Justva little shallower thay an aviar which i imagine a p2 is very similar to. The prowler is measured as the sam and doesnt feel all that shallow.

The clutch rim depth is listed as measuring at 1.4 cm. Justva little shallower thay an aviar which i imagine a p2 is very similar to. The prowler is measured as the sam and doesnt feel all that shallow.

P2 is deeper than an Aviar. Aviars are too shallow for me. I like real deep putters.

P2 is deeper than an Aviar. Aviars are too shallow for me. I like real deep putters.

Oh. Ive never held a p2 aviars are pretty deep though LOL. Im learning to like a standard depth putter because the quAlities i like and want aren't in putters like the chief and the stud. But the prowler is being good to me

I was thinking back to this thread and wondered if anyone had recommended the P3x. I don't know if it has the same nose shape as the Wizard does, but it is low profile, beaded, and has the stability to be seasonable to cover multiple lines. I believe it is slightly more stable than a P2 and KC Pro Aviar and it is offered in both S-line and I think D-line now as well.

I was thinking back to this thread and wondered if anyone had recommended the P3x. I don't know if it has the same nose shape as the Wizard does, but it is low profile, beaded, and has the stability to be seasonable to cover multiple lines. I believe it is slightly more stable than a P2 and KC Pro Aviar and it is offered in both S-line and I think D-line now as well.

Yep it's releasing in D line tomorrow.

I have though about getting a R-Pro Hydra for a driving putter but use A slow midrange for that and the midrange has more uses. I did think about getting the R-Pro Hydra as a water shot too as well as the driving putter. My dad has the old version in DX From 2006-2009 he has a second run, a first run without the Star stamp on it. It says First run in small letters on it. before that the early production run had the Star stamp. Our local store waits to get the non star stamp run of a disc.

Last edited: