• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Spin?

This mold seriously needs a premium plastic option. Ion, Anode, Spin is a tremendous trio.

I would be much more willing to use this in Neutron. But I also want to see a more understable mid than the Theory as well.

There must be some variation. That or mine is seriously worn. If my current Theory gets any more US, it will be unusable. So much so that I just ordered a new one and plan to carry two when I play in the woods.

This mold seriously needs a premium plastic option. Ion, Anode, Spin is a tremendous trio.

I'd be really surprised if we don't see them at some point. They put out Proton Atoms, and every other disc with the Spin core has premium options.

Im still yet to see a spin out in the general pop. Disc seems to be a bunk seller for mvp.

There must be some variation. That or mine is seriously worn. If my current Theory gets any more US, it will be unusable. So much so that I just ordered a new one and plan to carry two when I play in the woods.

Wonder if I'm getting my nose angles wrong with it? Hmmm.

Weight can be a factor As well as dome. Any dome and little more stability. Lower wt and flatter are more US with theorys and tangents in my experience.

Wonder if I'm getting my nose angles wrong with it? Hmmm.

A couple of things. A buddy of mine throws a newer Plasma Theory on the same holes I throw my older neutron. They don't fly the same at all. My newest Neutron just came in yesterday. It's unbelievably straight. I imagine it's going to take a while to turn. I'll carry both for a while.

I didn't really like the Spin, I also tried a few other putters but the Pa4 is staying forever as my US Putter, its just nice, and has a lot of variety of plastic and weights and is really easily replaceable.

A couple of things. A buddy of mine throws a newer Plasma Theory on the same holes I throw my older neutron. They don't fly the same at all. My newest Neutron just came in yesterday. It's unbelievably straight. I imagine it's going to take a while to turn. I'll carry both for a while.

My plasma theory is straight trash. Turns way too much to be even close to a go to in my bag. However the proton melon ones are perfect for my throw.

Youre neuts sounds like the amazing proton ones. Nice.

I didn't really like the Spin, I also tried a few other putters but the Pa4 is staying forever as my US Putter, its just nice, and has a lot of variety of plastic and weights and is really easily replaceable.

Prodigy is lousy in my opinon. But the pa4 is respectable. The spin...not so much

Prodigy is lousy in my opinon. But the pa4 is respectable. The spin...not so much

$100 says my girl renee and I with just a spin/volt will take you at BRP. All we need is 2 discs and will switch off each throw. Bring your pink bag brah' with those theorys and lawn darts etc.

$100 says my girl renee and I with just a spin/volt will take you at BRP. All we need is 2 discs and will switch off each throw. Bring your pink bag brah' with those theorys and lawn darts etc.

$200 Id run straight game on both of you busters vs me.

Have fun with that wack spin. What are you going to do if there is somewhat of a breeze? That spin is headed straight to the ponds.