• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of recent dyes. GL Saint and Opto xXx
image-10.jpg

image-11.jpg

Was Messing around with Room Temp Dying.

14271662599_05a4293982_c.jpg

This one I think I must of dunked in there because I got some dye inside the mask. I probably should of pulled the rest of the face off, or just the glasses, but am still just messing around

14454950191_beb9a2176e_c.jpg

This one has a small bleed on the bottom. Small lines kill me for some reason, but it's soo close to the bottom you can't tell. I've also got this one in a bed of pink right now.

Dye hard like Bruce Willis.

DGA SP Line Rogue.

Easily the best job I ever did covering the disc and cutting. Bad job covering the face for the splatter - I planned on using less dye there and leaving the outline of his head more undefined so I didn't spend alot of time making it look good, but now his head looks like it is shaped really wierd...

First mutlilayer stencil where I cut everything at once. Seemed to work well.

Attachments

• willis.jpg
    willis.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 76
  • willistwo.jpg
    willistwo.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Illest.jpg
    Illest.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 32
I figured I would do a midrange to compliment my BFM driver. I used iDye kelly green, not sure why it came out blue. Done on a DD Truth in BioFuzion plastic.

IMG_20140620_172201.jpg

Today

What I did today. Star Katana using iDye Poly for color and a combo of iDye Poly and RIT for the black.

Attachments

• finished katana.jpg
    finished katana.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I miss when we actually had a new dye every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts