• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Innova Disc Real Armspeed Real Performance Riddle

Disagree it seems a lot of players have an understanding of this from playing and experience and to me it is beneficial to know and definetely would help a discraft thrower or a beginner to understand the meatier vs creampuffier discs. Besides I find it interesting and useful and would like to see such a list for other companies as I only understand innova.

it seems to me you really don't understand Innova.

But seriously when I go to evaluate a new mold I'm trying or putting a bag together there are a ton of factors I consider but "what effort it takes to make a disc fly straight" is not one of them. So really besides "fun and knowledge" what practical benefit can be derived from thinking this through?

I don't get what benefit is derived from this exercise.

and you won't until you do it. If participate in this "for fun" activity your game and mind will be transformed. You will instantaneously switch from troll to upstanding member of society and all the hate in your heart will be converted to love.

Try it you might like it

Understanding how much windspeed it takes to keep a disc flying straight

Who knew this would be so controversial

Yes because disc golf is a strictly useful pursuit participated by utilitarian drones who adhere to the herd mentality and always always remember never never ever do something that a dgcr consultant doesn't like

Yes because disc golf is a strictly useful pursuit participated by utilitarian drones who adhere to the herd mentality and always always remember never never ever do something that a dgcr consultant doesn't like

Well when you state you want to gain knowledge from this and then can't elaborate how this knowledge would actually be useful, I am gonna be doubtful.

I'm gonna need you to walk me through this analogy.

A) Rehab = The "arrange these discs in order exercise" that the op came up with.
B) Heroin addiction = Not understanding disc flight characteristics.

(A) could help the person with (B) but they're too stubborn and blinded by their own arrogance to know it.

Reiteration time
FARTLESS EXERCISE

the microscopic grains of useful information in this diddled-up riddle are easily gleaned by simply visiting innova's disc comparison chart, which is mouse-click sortable with respect to speed/glide/hss/lss.

Any flight chart has better info for noobs than 13 random inter-dudes sorting innova discs by 'sauce:straightness ratio'

And just because some people thought it was neato and tried it for 'fun and knowledge' is no indication of its' usefulness.

Gotta always be positive b/c it's DG and no one should ever be made to feel bad or to explain anything. Everyone who ordered that list should get a Participation Trophy and be taken out for pizza.

Really though Opti I just wanted you to explain the usefulness or purpose of this beyond "fun and knowledge".

Latest posts