• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

Yes it is much glidier but its still just as stable as a normal ridge, faded out early quite a bit during my round leaving for difficult birdies. Its so easy to throw but also very sensitive, lifts very easily on putts as well.

Yes it is much glidier but its still just as stable as a normal ridge, faded out early quite a bit during my round leaving for difficult birdies. Its so easy to throw but also very sensitive, lifts very easily on putts as well.

Yeah, that's very interesting! Thanks for the reply! Might opt for the 150 g VP instead. VP is more comfortable in my hands.

I bought the sample pack for being a TD for the birdie bash and every disc had major flash. I think they must be factory seconds.

I bought the sample pack for being a TD for the birdie bash and every disc had major flash. I think they must be factory seconds.

I haven't bought a new Vibram (except for the O-Lace right when it was released) in quite some time, as I like to buy secondhand. I'm wondering if flashing is becoming a problem because of increasing output at the factory as Vibram gains popularity? I'm curious to see if my Birdie Bash discs have flashing.

Oh well, most discs have flashing anyways, I always have a sanding block in my bag, and there is no way Vibram flashing is as uncomfortable/painful as Champ/Z-type plastic flashing.

Alright Mr. Dodge, what do you have up your sleeve for April? Been waiting all winter for some news from Vibram! The announcement has to be coming soon:)

if they could make a zone-like disc i'd buy it and never look back. it would be king of the heap and i bet it would replace many other zones in other people's bags. nobody else seems to be able to get it quite right.

unfortunately with 4 putters i think they'll probably focus elsewhere.

if they could make a zone-like disc i'd buy it and never look back. it would be king of the heap and i bet it would replace many other zones in other people's bags. nobody else seems to be able to get it quite right.

unfortunately with 4 putters i think they'll probably focus elsewhere.

Or something more stable than the Obex. Even a Hornet/Vector equivalent would be welcome.

Or something more stable than the Obex. Even a Hornet/Vector equivalent would be welcome.

Yessir I agree. Even if they aren't working on that overstable mid for this year it will definitely be coming out in the future to fill out their mid lineup.

I would like something like a Cro, smaller rim overstable mid in a Medium or Soft. The VP's rim is just too much for a good grip. The Cro is the only piece of plastic left in my bag, but I just can't quit it because of the touch it allows.

They would benefit IMO from making a more aerodynamic VP. Faster and even more OS but not quite in the mid range profile keeping a smaller diameter.

I would love if the Mobex ended up being beadless and flat and with the flightpath of the VP (just 50-100 feet longer).

Oh yeah, I would like that indeed.

They would benefit IMO from making a more aerodynamic VP. Faster and even more OS but not quite in the mid range profile keeping a smaller diameter.

I would love if the Mobex ended up being beadless and flat and with the flightpath of the VP (just 50-100 feet longer).

Oh yeah, I would like that indeed.

I :clap: where this is going.