• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

20 foot Push putt with my medium Ridge stalled in a bust of wind right at the basket and hit the rim of the basket. I threw my hands up and cursed the putting gods, but my wife broke out laughing because...

image.jpg

I totally counted the birdie, but should it have counted?

Nope, but I would've counted it as well unless there was $ on the line....or I was paying with a bunch of randoms who b!tched about it.

Good Lady...though that comment could be taken a couple of different ways.

:popcorn:

Sorry for the lack of updates, luckily we are working on many projects. Of the four for this year, one of them is currently bearing fruit. I expect to have packages going out within two weeks, although as you all know, I am consistently an optimist.

Where the hell are the OS laces at?

That post was almost exactly two weeks ago... So soon? Maybe?

Perfection takes time gentlemen and ladies. Let Vibram do things the way they do them and we will all get a better disc in the end.

I would like to see an O.S. Lace or maybe another fairway. Something more O.S. than the Ascent would be sweet, also something more U.S. than the Trak would be nice too lol.

A little interesting that he didn't specifically say that the OS Lace would be out to testers in two weeks. He said one of the four projects will be out to testers in two weeks. Maybe it will be something else?

And the speculation continues. Testers need to throw us a bone when they get their packages.

So I need some help from the vibram guys.

After throwing some vibram discs yesterday, I want to switch from MVP to vibram.

What discs should I get in order to be a top-tier vibram disc golfer?

Thanks for the input!

So I need some help from the vibram guys.

After throwing some vibram discs yesterday, I want to switch from MVP to vibram.

What discs should I get in order to be a top-tier vibram disc golfer?

Thanks for the input!

The good thing about vibram vs mvp is that the only real thinker is on the putter end.
Medium Ridge is my favorite disc in my bag right now, awesome putter, but also a good driving putter and approach disc.

Then the two mids, two fairways, and lace should cover any other shot.

I'm a man who likes to waste zero amounts of time. I need help on what I should get though.