• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

This is awesome! I can't wait for the O-Lace! I've really started to like forehanding Destroyers and my Laces are close but just a little too flippy for me.

No doubt excited for the O-Lace for this reason as well. I've been using my Ascent FH because it's OS but I know I'm missing some distance out of it. Hope we see them soon!

My local shop just got their Softober shipment.
I can't wait to try my soft Lace/unLace!

PS- they did not get any O-Lace, soft or other.

I may be wrong, but I am guessing that the O-Lace did not start production until after the softs were run this year. Lets hope production on the O-Lace is going well and that stores will get them soon. I am sure Mr. Dodge will do something to hype the release up for those of us that follow this thread.

I already know that my local Pinnacle Retailer will probably not get the O-Lace right away as he was rather slow to get the UnLace. Now it is a matter of figuring out who will have them for sale online at a good price first.

I'm really hoping the O-Lace will squeeze the Excal out of my bag and I am really excited about it's release!

Forget soft O-Laces! Let's just get the regular Mediums in our hands so we can Obomb out.

I got 2 more Summits and another unLace in the mail today, meaning I'll be carrying an all Vibram bag now. 3x Summit, 4x Ibex, 3x Trak, 2x unLace. :thmbup:

never owned any vibram before, but I finally broke down and bought a firm max weight summit. feels great, and I love the low profile. will be using it for a few one disc rounds this week, we'll see how it goes.

i loved the summit. very easy to carve short lines with, my firm was my bread and butter approach disc in the woods. so easy to flip to flat, over, then fade back. won 200$ with it too. i think you'll like it, but i don't know how i feel about it being a 1-disc round type disc.

from the few tests behind my work today it flew like a moderately seasoned wizard, maybe just a hair more fade. that is my bread and butter for most shots under 250.

I love my Summits. I putt with a Summit. I have my only Vibram ace with a Summit. They are pretty stinking understable and I live at altitude where everything is more stable. If I need to put any kind of power behind a putter shot outside of an anhyzer shot, I will reach for a Ridge or VP. I love throwing super striaght hyzer flips with the Summit as it requires almost no effort to get the disc to fly straight.

Oh man, I think I just described my UnLace too. Only the UnLace will go a lot further, but that is what I expect the difference to be between a putter and a max distance driver.

ok, so the summit is actually pretty understable. i tried using it as a go-to today, and had to aim a good 50 feet to the right on my drives. it's not uncontrollable, but the summit does love to flip. for putting it rocked.

ok, so the summit is actually pretty understable. i tried using it as a go-to today, and had to aim a good 50 feet to the right on my drives. it's not uncontrollable, but the summit does love to flip. for putting it rocked.
I feel the same about the Summit. I see it as really useful for shorter approaches or hard turnover putter drives, but I can't fathom how people use it as their primary driving putter.

Latest posts