• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh on the birdie I'd pay 20 myself because that pro plastic is awesome but it could be worth more but idk.

d221ac33.jpg

Pearly Champ Shark 177.4g / plastic is 9/10 (just wiped stamp)

Whatchall think?

How much are 1st run 12x Aviars going for nowadays? all are max weight, new, pre# 2 ring San Marino - Ive got whites w/ orange, red, purple, and green stamps

nikko roc

picked up this disc at a tournament this weekend and was wondering if this disc had any value... disc is brand new 180g disc has certificate of authenticity. and a plastic case for disc.# 57 of 200

Attachments

• discgolf 014.jpg
    discgolf 014.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
This is some freakin BS....new *D Destroyers are bringing in high 20's on the LOW End. Shoot...7/10 and 8/10 *D Destroyers are bringing in no less than $22.

Also, *D Destroyers are the same mold as the proto stamped ones. They AREN'T first runs, but the are exactly the same disc no matter what anyone says.

so he was off by 10-20% and if you show me a thread that one sold for over 25 i'll show you a used thread sold one for 8 shipped.

2008 Star San Marino USDGC Roc? 10/10. I'm planning on sitting on it for a while, but I was just curious as to what these were going for.

$40-70 on the brianwave spectators. Some people will feel its worth more, others less. you are probably safe betting around $65ish.

yeah spot on with that market is low for champ rocs esp now that star ranchos are production seems that there is finally a premium roc for 15bucks that u can order anywhere.

normal 06 are hard to sell at 45 and i figure add 20 for brainwave.

I'm not an expert but I would say around 30-35 is my guess. They really aren't great sellers.

2008 Star San Marino USDGC Roc? 10/10. I'm planning on sitting on it for a while, but I was just curious as to what these were going for.

Which ones? There are Dolphin double-circle stamps and star stamps. There are also glow Dolphins (which are worth much more than the others). Pics, condition, and weight would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.