• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
usdgc roc 2006

34_1218162402.jpg

180g whats this worth??

Trying to identify what kind of Roc this is... I got this in late 2006 and it's a San Marino. It feels like CE fingerprinty taffy plastic. Does anyone know anything about this? It's definitely 7/10 w/ink. What's it worth?

eio3o.jpg

2e1drvp.jpg

If I knew how to post pictures of the Dolphins I would. But I always have trouble posting pictures on this great site for some reason. But I'll say they are the oringinal Dolphins before they we're retooled. I do have a star Dolphin, a used UV Dolphin (rating it a 8 out of 10) and a few plain orange Dolphins.

Trying to identify what kind of Roc this is... I got this in late 2006 and it's a San Marino. It feels like CE fingerprinty taffy plastic. Does anyone know anything about this? It's definitely 7/10 w/ink. What's it worth?

eio3o.jpg

2e1drvp.jpg

I believe that these are xout special edition super rocs from one of the runs, feels awesome and very fingerprinty. new non x out ones go up to $80 but this would probably be in the 10-20 range cause of the wear and that its an x out

So my roc is only worth maybe $10. Anyone wanna estimate on the JLS?

the JLS not really anything special, except that it's in good condition with the old stamp. $15ish, maybe a little more.

Used battle roc. 7/10 condition. Stamp was blue but almost all faded. Does not have any major dents or dings. Only surface scratches. 179.6 scaled. No ink

a9f19eee.jpg

$95 new on the battle Roc.

Stamp basically wiped and used, assuming no chunks and gouges, probably $60-70.

^ looks like he has some Roc knowledge, I would trust his apprasiais since Rocs are his hobby. I thought the near lack of stamp would hurt it a little, but I am no Roc expert.

wont surprise me at all if someone tells me I am way off base on this one with the stamp in that condition and claim its only worth $50, but i gotta believe if it flies like I think it should $60-70 should be fair.

I believe that these are xout special edition super rocs from one of the runs, feels awesome and very fingerprinty. new non x out ones go up to $80 but this would probably be in the 10-20 range cause of the wear and that its an x out

I've never seen any Super Roc sell at 80.

Champion Viper

I have a new unthrown yellow Champion Viper that is heavy, havent scaled it, but feels (175+). It has the 2003 Sinnisippi stamp. I will try get pics. Anyone have a ball park on value? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts