• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool i just wanted to make sure i didn OVERpay for those rocs. i figured it was a good deal. The zonedriven is a thrower, thoughs light rocs are suprisingly stable enough. love the Japan open champ ones.

Whats a FR z Wasp with the Large "z" ghost stamp in the middle worth? 9/10

I haven't seen many for sale recently, but I have seen them go for north of $50 in 9/10....possibly more. I would think you would get $50 pretty quickly.

I haven't seen many for sale recently, but I have seen them go for north of $50 in 9/10....possibly more. I would think you would get $50 pretty quickly.

i cant imagine any wasp selling for anywhere close to 50. maybe ive missed a recent spike in wasp prices but id expect something closer to 25 for a used one, maybe 35 for a new one. the fact that its red is cool, most of the first runs ive seen and owned have been yellow. i sure hope they havent reached those prices because i like to hoard old wasps.

Ok, two questions. One may not belong here but I can't think of anywhere else to ask it.

1. I saw a teebird today in my local PIAS that looked like a normal DX, but it had a bar stamp instead of the normal Innova stamp, and the word "Teebird" was in a different spot. Is that worth anything? Or am I just making something out of nothing?

2. What is the difference between the 4x JK Pro Valks that say "Straight Distance Driver" and the ones that say "Ultra Long Straight Driver?"

Ok, two questions. One may not belong here but I can't think of anywhere else to ask it.

1. I saw a teebird today in my local PIAS that looked like a normal DX, but it had a bar stamp instead of the normal Innova stamp, and the word "Teebird" was in a different spot. Is that worth anything? Or am I just making something out of nothing?

2. What is the difference between the 4x JK Pro Valks that say "Straight Distance Driver" and the ones that say "Ultra Long Straight Driver?"

1. no difference in value unless they are the totem pole stamp.

2. It is just a different run.

ce fr spider ink- visible in pic 176.2g 8.5/10 value?????????
will be trying to sell it soon.
picture.php

that is a rare one - notice the 2 ring proto stamp - i believe this is on ebay right now. I'd say with the ink it's worth 40

So, are old Z stamped Buzzzes just as desireable as a barstamped Buzzz? Both being buzzz tooled?

Like this 6/10er?
IMAG0198.jpg

Whats a FR z Wasp with the Large "z" ghost stamp in the middle worth? 9/10

9/10 should get you $35 +/-

ce fr spider ink- visible in pic 176.2g 8.5/10 value?????????
will be trying to sell it soon.
picture.php

8.5/10 would put you in the $40-45 range

So, are old Z stamped Buzzzes just as desireable as a barstamped Buzzz? Both being buzzz tooled?

Like this 6/10er?
IMAG0198.jpg

At 6/10, you're going to lose a lot of value, but with Buzzzes and Wasps, the older seems to be better. That stamp is for Long Trout Winery. They have a course on site and it's pretty close to me, FWIW.

I know it'll vary disc to disc, but what's the value of a brand new disc used for say a round, maybe two (percentage wise maybe?)?

I ask because I have a few drivers I've tried here and there that I'm not in love with. It'd be nice if dg courses had demos similar to bg courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.