• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have a pic as I am at work, but...

NEW
168-171g Pearly Hot pinkish Stock stamp Gator
half the stamp is purple and the other half is silver (I cannot rememer if the upper or lower is which color)

thanks.

That is my old Gator. I wiped the purple off of half of it. I believe that i sold it for around $50 or $55 about a year ago. You can probably add $10 now.

Don't have a pic as I am at work, but...

NEW
168-171g Pearly Hot pinkish Stock stamp Gator
half the stamp is purple and the other half is silver (I cannot rememer if the upper or lower is which color)

thanks.

Here's a pic from my phone. There may be another out there, but I got it in a trade with someone, but I don't think it was Skybird. Maybe they'd gotten it from him. Anyway, 9.8/10 due to some storage wear on the stamp. 167.7g

gator_zps587bed11.jpg

Still in the $65 range?

Does anybody know what this is worth?
2005 spectator roc opaque red 180g new. Has a few flecks in plastic which I think is typical in these.
8450889889_8e133b30ba_z_d.jpg

Does anybody know what this is worth?
2005 spectator roc opaque red 180g new. Has a few flecks in plastic which I think is typical in these.
8450889889_8e133b30ba_z_d.jpg

$40-55.

Great throwers... I've sold em between $40-50 but mine were transparent, it might hold more value to someone bc its opaque.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts