• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for a proto vibram ascent? 174g, 9/10, no ink, beautiful green mable color. Only says "tested where matters" instead of the flight numbers.

Q-Sentinels ?

How much are these Q-Sentinels worth ?

Both are new, never thrown, marked 175G, scaled at 177-178G.

WWW tooling on back.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 14
got two today and curious on their value.
left 165 super pearly kc pro teebird with a dumb superman dye. i would say 6/10 cause of the dye but plastic is in pretty good shape
9x kc pro teebird 171 very straight flyer. 7/10 no knicks or warps or anything. ink on front and some on back. thanks for the help!
image_zps89f8b731.jpg

8/10 First run champ bosses, thinking about 40 in that shape and 55 New. I haven't dealt with these in a while so I don't know where they are at right now

got two today and curious on their value.
left 165 super pearly kc pro teebird with a dumb superman dye. i would say 6/10 cause of the dye but plastic is in pretty good shape
9x kc pro teebird 171 very straight flyer. 7/10 no knicks or warps or anything. ink on front and some on back. thanks for the help!
image_zps89f8b731.jpg

Even with the dye, I would expect at least 50 on the kc bird. No idea on the 9x

z reaper with the 4 stamps on the edges and fingerprinty plastic. Decent condition and small ink on the rim.
kJjiSG7.jpg

Last edited:
What's the average price on a Pre Barry Leopard? I'm fairly new, I picked up a 150 class for a reasonable price ( < $20 ) Is this pretty standard?

Does weight affect price much?

What's the average price on a Pre Barry Leopard? I'm fairly new, I picked up a 150 class for a reasonable price ( < $20 ) Is this pretty standard?

Weight almost always affects price a decent amount. But under 20 is pretty much stock price, so it's still a fine deal if you throw discs that light. It's just there is much less demand for 150 class discs.

Prices from the biggest Open Disc Golf Collectors Market.

x8M8ARXl.jpg

Whats this turd worth?First run mvp ion brainwaved by jeff ash.He got a lil ink on the rim besides that basically new.
8455507921_8c2717d310.jpg

8455510633_02a4032aab.jpg

166g 9.9/10 (if you exclude dye on rim) Trying to bring some trade bait out.

I guarantee it is one of a kind, curious what others think of it. The last ebayed fr ion want for like 205 bucks, I am not an ion guys here but I would say if I wanted a FR like that i would want it undye and in new state but this is an exception being it is one of a kind. You could get from a huge ion guy 300 bucks I would not be shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.