• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a lot of people have friends/multiple accounts to raise prices. . .still a solid tool for an idea.

Just because Makeyourself (nate) sold a bubble stamp old school qjls last year for 240 doesnt mean that is what they are worth. (yes it happened, it is archived somewhere here) Some people are just crazy about their plastic. Anyone remember olow? (san diego guy Donny Olow) He was putting WiDye's kids through college back in 2007-2008. . .

I guarantee some of those were zipper tops......I would agree that a mint max weight pearly ontario would be in the 20 to 25 range. (unless its a rare color).

either way ebay pricing IMO is not a good gage unless you can narrow the descriptions down to the exact description of the disc. And lets be honest, a lot of people who list on ebay don't always know exactly what they have.

everything is CE on ebay, man.

eaKmk8s.jpg

I don't know much about disc's but this guy I play with is always trying to trade me for this disc but he didn't say what it was worth, I am assuming if I don't know the value of it he thinks he can eventually get me to trade it to him. Or maybe he just really likes the way it looks, I dont know.

I'm not a big buzzz person, but I'm pretty sure that's just a normal run tiedye elite z buzzz. Nothing too special or more than stock value.

10x kc pro eagle

10x kc pro eagle
150g
manufacturer dye
7/10 condition (no punctures on top, nor nicks, etc. in rim)
more like champ than pro in feel and durability, though it is not transparent.
don't have a pic atm, but could procure one if necessary

What's this worth?

Ce Valk, 8/10. No ink. Can anyone confirm if it's 1st or 2nd run?

2001 st. patty's stamp.

Attachments

• IMAG0019.jpg
    IMAG0019.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 27
Both Max Weight and 8/10--Hornet has Ghost Tourney Stamp and Wasp is Board Flat-I think these were older Run?? They worth anything

IMG_20130205_205058_zps8d8c4028.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.