• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10 (only cause of some ink) 176g dayglow pre-Avery *DS. Sorry for the second picture bein so big.. I'm still trying to figure out the Imgur.com APP.

oKGlSX1.jpg

dSKZ1bf.jpg

what do you think about my ion mr.anderson?

You have a "One-of-a-kind" disc. I have no comparable data from EBAY.

I know they have sold for $150-$200 on the MP. An accurate appraisal will be hard to come by. It really depends on your audience at auction time. (if you are auctioning) Its hard to determine how many people will be present to bid on the item and how much they will want the Ion.

If you are not auctioning, you should not take less than $150 but I have no idea what the top end could be.

Birdman, if you don't know, don't just guess. . .

15 on the DS - mucho ink

Putting spanish and English together is a huge pet peeve of mine... Lmao Anyway, I wouldn't say it has that much ink. Sold one on here a couple months ago that had worse ink than this for $15.. I've gotten a couple PM offers already for $18 shipped. Holding on to it though. I been looking for a pre-Avery *D or *DS for a few months now in good condition, for a good price.. and this was both :)

whats the price on mint pearly ontario rhynos? 25-30? I know it varies based on color and weight and whatever, just looking for a ballpark.

whats the price on mint pearly ontario rhynos? 25-30? I know it varies based on color and weight and whatever, just looking for a ballpark.

Sorry about lacking info for pearliness, I am starting to keep track of that characteristic. Assuming all of these are non-pearly your estimate of 25-30 might be a little low.
QPuo8NAl.jpg

That's a tough call on the Dyed Ion. First Run Ions are obviously pricey, the question is whether or not the dye adds to the value.

If I was buying a FR Ion, I'd want to keep that cool blue color. But that's just me, others may want the dye.

Good thing I have 20 old star destroyers. . .need some work on the Subaru so I will be posting a few. Good to know! I think 15-18 is about right.

Sorry about lacking info for pearliness, I am starting to keep track of that characteristic. Assuming all of these are non-pearly your estimate of 25-30 might be a little low.
QPuo8NAl.jpg

I guarantee some of those were zipper tops......I would agree that a mint max weight pearly ontario would be in the 20 to 25 range. (unless its a rare color).

either way ebay pricing IMO is not a good gage unless you can narrow the descriptions down to the exact description of the disc. And lets be honest, a lot of people who list on ebay don't always know exactly what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.