• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 European Open First Run pd2 no ink 114/125 made, 6-7/10

Attachments

• IMG_20161111_180819106.jpg
    IMG_20161111_180819106.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20161111_180832627.jpg
    IMG_20161111_180832627.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 17
CE Teebird

CE teebird. I'd say 8 condition. Used but mostly surface wear. No ink. No major gouges. No identifying factory ink. Patent numbers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 29
20161121_192312_zpsub5z5dst.jpg

Gstar shark with "SAN MARINO" on back.

All sharks have "San Marino" on the back. It just happens to be the same mold as when they were in San Marino. Worth a stock $10 for a used disc

CE teebird. I'd say 8 condition. Used but mostly surface wear. No ink. No major gouges. No identifying factory ink. Patent numbers.

I can't tell you a price but I can say that X or L mold and weight will matter a lot, so you should list that info so a Teebird expert can give you a good estimate.

Old DX gazelle. Possibly a first run? Idk.
View attachment 60195

not first run. or second. or third.

They were barstamps, then the "Filed Dressed" or "Broken Leg" Gazelle stamp. Regular circle stamps are around $15-$25 unthrown, depending how cool they look. Used throwers are $10-$20. 150 class are $5-$10, in that condition. If you can find anyone to buy it.

I can't tell you a price but I can say that X or L mold and weight will matter a lot, so you should list that info so a Teebird expert can give you a good estimate.

Thanks mate. No idea how to tell if tx or tl. No ink on the back middle of the disc. Weight needs to be scaled for same reason but that I plan to do this week at a buddies

Any value beyond stock prices for 3x McPro Aviars? I have a couple sets, never thrown, of all 5 colors they came in.

Any ideas? The lowest price I see on a popular auction site for these with the blank bottom is $30 right now, but I'm guessing that's a little high? There don't really seem to be any on the Marketplace here either for reference.

Any ideas? The lowest price I see on a popular auction site for these with the blank bottom is $30 right now, but I'm guessing that's a little high? There don't really seem to be any on the Marketplace here either for reference.

Blank bottom 3x's will go for about 20-24, depending on stamp color and swirl. Heavy swirl greens can get up to about 26-30.

Judge special edition

I was wondering how much this is worth. And if I should throw it or not.

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts