• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a disc in a used disc bin, but I can't find out anything about how much it's worth. Looks brand new. 2009 US Masters star groove. With Dana V. Pdga number on it . How much is it worth? I would upload picture of it but for some reason I can't. I'm not really looking to sell it, but just curious to how much it's worth.

The Groove is about the least popular disc Innova made (or still makes at least). It may have been worth a little something with that stamp, but with the ink on back it is worth what you paid for it.

I bought a disc in a used disc bin, but I can't find out anything about how much it's worth. Looks brand new. 2009 US Masters star groove. With Dana V. Pdga number on it . How much is it worth? I would upload picture of it but for some reason I can't. I'm not really looking to sell it, but just curious to how much it's worth.

So Dana Vicich use to throw Grooves?

Dana said:

I have no idea If Dana does to be honest. It was just a random disc i found in the used bin and thought it was interesting since I've never seen a star groove before plus with having Dana V. Pdga and phone number on it. It seemed like it might be worth something

Hah, I've never seen a star Groove before. You might give it a toss, see if it actually does anything.

Champion Grooves are probably the most vexing drivers I've ever thrown. No two are the same, and none of them fly as advertised.

Hah, I've never seen a star Groove before. You might give it a toss, see if it actually does anything.

Champion Grooves are probably the most vexing drivers I've ever thrown. No two are the same, and none of them fly as advertised.

At our last Stickin' Putts meetup, we did a Bulldog/Groove round, and the Grooves were almost all super overstable. Like, longer Firebird overstable.

At our last Stickin' Putts meetup, we did a Bulldog/Groove round, and the Grooves were almost all super overstable. Like, longer Firebird overstable.

I've probably thrown about 8 different Grooves in the years they've been out. A couple of them were acceptable drivers, but the rest were too beefy to be of any real use.

Like, not even fun to throw. Crash and burn at about 280' (when I'm looking for more like 400').

The only good Grooves I have are from when they first came out. Everything lately is piggish.

Yea I usually only use them for over stable flicks or for a big skip rhbh. I must be 1 out of a few thousand people who actually like them.

How about this one?

Should I put it up?

Attachments

• 1481939317293-1942762022.jpg
    1481939317293-1942762022.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 61
Noob here, I just bought a basket, bags and bunch of discs locally and some of them are pretty old and basically new (except sharks and teebird). Just curious if any are rare and I shouldn't be chucking them into trees and buildings before I know better.

Attachments

• IMG_2891.jpg
    IMG_2891.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 120
Star Aviar Driver

Got this from my brother like a decade ago and somebody told me it was worth something. It's an old Aviar Driver with triple bead on the bottom. Curious what it's worth. Also does anyone in Portland want it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 48
Tournament? Buzzz.
20161222_222125_zpsbrnwap3j.jpg

20161222_222156_zpsgzkju4d2.jpg

Chalky shark, don't see where the flight numbers used to be, does NOT say San Marino on back.
Ontario Ca
No patent number
Does have website
20161222_222234_zps0hwd2qzl.jpg

Noob here, I just bought a basket, bags and bunch of discs locally and some of them are pretty old and basically new (except sharks and teebird). Just curious if any are rare and I shouldn't be chucking them into trees and buildings before I know better.

Theres some value there but nothing that will help you retire early. Those wasps ought to fetch a good price $15-20 depending on condition. Not bad considering new Elite X plastic retails for around 10.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts