• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
USDGC 2006 Special Blend Roc Claw Stamp 180g

u71Pf8yl.jpg

New Discmania C-Line PD2s

I have several max weight C-Line PD2s. What are these going for? Thanks in advance for any help.

Wanting to know the price of this 2010 South Dakota State Championship *DS Destroyer. Name penned on the back and stamp partially wiped. But besides that in 8/10 condition. Due to that I'd say 7/10.

Attachments

• dsleg1.jpg
    dsleg1.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 18
  • stards2.jpg
    stards2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 10
  • stards4.jpg
    stards4.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 7
Wanting to know the price of this 2010 South Dakota State Championship *DS Destroyer. Name penned on the back and stamp partially wiped. But besides that in 8/10 condition. Due to that I'd say 7/10.

I mean 2010 wasn't that long ago and *DS isn't sought after.

$10 probably.

Darn! I knew there are some people that pay crazy money for some destroyers. Just didn't know if I had one of the good kind lol.

Too bad I don't throw destroyers

if it has pat numbers probably more like 15-20 on *DS they are getting up in value too. just depends on pat numbers. people also dislike tourney stamped ones so this might not get top dollar but 10 is really low if pat numbered.

Pat #'s guarantee that it is a true destroyer(not Vulcan Topped), plus IMO the plastic feels better on the older runs of the destroyers.

Had a member suggest i post some of my disc in this thread just to get an idea of what some might be worth in case i want to sell some off to purchase more.

First up is the Discraft XClone White Stamp weight is 170, Condition is 9/10

Next is an Innova Champion Aviar, Looks like weight is 168, Condition i would say around a low 7, the rim is perfect with some wear in the stamp mostly just dirty could use a good cleanning.

Next is an Innova Champion Firebird, looks like weight is 175, Condition is a high 7, rim is perfect just needs to be clean.

And Last for now is Discraft elite Z Buzzz, Buzzz on the inside of rim. Weight is 173. Condition is around a high 7 again, rim is perfect also needs a good cleaning

Next is an Innova Champion Aviar, Looks like weight is 168, Condition i would say around a low 7, the rim is perfect with some wear in the stamp mostly just dirty could use a good cleanning.

I haven't seen any demand for X-clones. The buzzz has the old stamp, but with it having buzzz tooling I do not think anybody will be paying much of a premium. To bad your Aviar is not heavier.
eNDhN6dl.jpg

I have a white max weight (175) esp Stalker from the 2010 Ams at the Kensington Toboggan Course. The stamp is hole 11, and the discs is a solid 8.5/10 with no ink. Ive heard that this disc is very rare and can catch a pretty high price so I was wondering what it was worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.