• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday my friend found a Black 180 g KC Pro Roc. The condition was probably a 7.5/10. Some light scratches around the rim but not worn as much as I thought it would be. A guy on the course looked at it and said he could get 30 to 40 bucks for it. I didn't manage to get a picture of it but I was just wondering what you guys think it could be worth.

Idk I was making a bad joke like as in litteral tank my bad seems like tl much to know what worth what with weight and color and disc and all this other stuff me personal I am on my last sale thread unless I know the disc and worth put my time into discing not selling

the 156g tanks are worth at the most 20 new, so a 9/10 is 15-18 because there are a ton of them in circulation. Ever since that box of a few hundred 150g ones got released they haven't really garnished much more then 20 new. Heavy ones go for more, but those are hard to judge. I've seen tanks only go for in the 30's new and heavy on ebay in March and april. So since there are like 4-5 types of tanks, maybe some garnish higher prices. We need a tank expert.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!! why did it go down from $50+ to 15-18? because of how light it is?

yep....heavy equals $$

i sold this one for $65....180g...

DSC00334.jpg

Gonna try my Sniper one more time, any love for these? Are they oop?

picture.php

Ching Sniper 174g - Bluemont #1 tree stamp (signature hole)

I found this disc about a week ago. It's a CE Teebird obviously and is about a 7/10. I have no need for this and will give the guy one more call but was wondering what you thought it was worth? The back picture has been edited in paint to cover the phone number. If he doesn't answer or call me back I will probably be posting it in the marketplace in a couple of days.

Attachments

• 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 123-2.jpg
    123-2.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 19
CE teebird in that condition and ink level I would personally guess $20-$25, but maybe someone else would pay much more. It is just too beat and inked to be anything but a thrower. If it were uninked and 8-10 it would be worth a heck of a lot more.

It's definitely a thrower but this is the first time I've seen a CE disc. What is so special about CE and does it make it a better thrower or is it just more of a collectible?

179 cfr gator

I guess my real question is, which gators are worth more than others and why? Please feel free to prerube me because I probably deserve it. Pro rhynos too, are all of the heavy ones worth more now?

dsc00015bs.jpg

It's definitely a thrower but this is the first time I've seen a CE disc. What is so special about CE and does it make it a better thrower or is it just more of a collectible?

CE is the most coveted plastic. It is basically pre-champion champion

Any idea of what these aviars might go for?

Attachments

• aviars_JKs_Grems 001.jpg
    aviars_JKs_Grems 001.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 23
  • aviars_JKs_Grems 002.jpg
    aviars_JKs_Grems 002.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 21
  • aviars_JKs_Grems 003.jpg
    aviars_JKs_Grems 003.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 20
179 cfr gator

I guess my real question is, which gators are worth more than others and why? Please feel free to prerube me because I probably deserve it. Pro rhynos too, are all of the heavy ones worth more now?

dsc00015bs.jpg

scotty, the stock stamped champ gators are worth way more than the cfr's. couple reasons, pearly, stability, indestructable. also, the cfrs have a blunt nose design where the stock stamped had a curved top to the flight plate, ALSO, the stock stamps tend to be uber flat compared to the overly domey cfr's making them far more controllable. I've seen new CFR's going for 20-25 but stock stamped max weight up to 60 bucks.

which I highly doubt. Very under rated discs in my opinion. I wanted to throw them, but I wanted to make sure it wouldn't be a bad idea. losing a buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.