• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

there are 4 people i might have and three of them dont post anything on here....it makes me wonder....the address i got had two typos.....makes me wonder

My stuff is packaged and will be on the way today..
Luckily I could figure out who my recipients are and they post here, well mostly. I'd be wondering too if they didn't post at all. Or were really new, I'd like to think the best of people but... I've seen some dodgy people on the courses and the interweb is full of them

Do you need that address now or closer to dec... Cause I can send your way anytime :thmbup:
wait a little while so i dont get confused withthe addresses
there are 4 people i might have and three of them dont post anything on here....it makes me wonder....the address i got had two typos.....makes me wonder
a lot of people just sent emails. the typos are probably my fault

I think I figured it out on mine too by the people posting on here.

Package will probably be in the mail first full week of July.

I can't figure mine out at all. There are 4 from this zip code and none of them have posted on here lol

ive got my info and gonna start getting the package ready as soon as i do a little research on the person i believe i have.

Santa Is coming!

Just got back from the post office... box is on its way to the west coast! Now just sitting tight and waiting on Santa! :cool:

whomever you are in Lansing, you are one lucky SOB... this is a great package of discs :D

I'll probably be shipping mine out tomorrow,I did my best to try and figure it out,but theres like 40 members in that zip code,and I can't find that any of them posted in this thread,so clearly they just emailed him... :(

Only two of them are reallyreallyreally active though,so i'm assuming one of those,time to make a guess :)...

I just got my SS package and HOLY ****BALLS!!!! Mr Trenton Solomon, you are the MAN!!!!! Inside was a Ice Bowl Z-Nuke, DX Firebird, a Voodoo putter, 2 minis,and a permanent marker w/ clip. Makes me feel like I should add more to my gift before I mail out this afternoon. Thanks a lot, dude. You rule!!!

2isca2v.jpg

Latest posts