• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

well apparently the usps, ups and fedex frowned upon shipping live hookers... but ups okayed a dead hooker no problem.

Should of tried DHL! They are a very Hooker friendly company... they do tend to open your packages though... but then again hookers come pre used.

3 dyes in the freezer.. sorry guys this was the first chance I had to do any dyeing this week.. 1 west, 2 east on Monday.

it seems like quite a bit of us mail ordered our mail order gifts... i'm waiting as well.

Just sent pm

Hope its not too late to jump in.

Gotta wait till July 1 to shop for swag. Teachers salary isnt what it used to be.

Wishlist:D

Rocs
Buzzes
Stable Drivers
Someone to help me break 275' driving distance ( I suck )

Wishlist:D

Rocs
Buzzes
Stable Drivers
Someone to help me break 275' driving distance ( I suck )

meh, I'd rather be able to hit 275 accurately and consistantly than 350 occasionally and wildly. 2 275' throws accurately will get you within putting distance on 90% of every course I've played. Too bad you got in late I have a roc and a buzzz in the freezer curing.

So I came home from playing a round at Tyler State Park today and find a shiny package sitting at my front door that I wasn't even expecting. Brought it inside, opened it up excitedly in about 2.2 seconds and find these gems inside. A nice tourney stamp stingray and a champ teebird. HOWEVER, what I missed at first glance (I'll blame my wife for distracting me) was that this teebird was actually not just any ordinary teebird, but an 11x CAL. :hfive:

Thanks Secret Santa! :D :D :D

Attachments

• DSC_0422-lowres.jpg
    DSC_0422-lowres.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 59
So I came home from playing a round at Tyler State Park today and find a shiny package sitting at my front door that I wasn't even expecting. Brought it inside, opened it up excitedly in about 2.2 seconds and find these gems inside. A nice tourney stamp stingray and a champ teebird. HOWEVER, what I missed at first glance (I'll blame my wife for distracting me) was that this teebird was actually not just any ordinary teebird, but an 11x CAL. :hfive:

Thanks Secret Santa! :D :D :D

oh, so he didn't send you the basket? I was just thinking my recipients are gonna be super down if they expected a basket...
Very nice!

Love seeing all the sweet discs! I'm just excited for 1, let alone if I get lucky and get more! I think I'm gonna beef up my package after seeing some of your's lol. Someone should be happy as soon as I get the address!!

5867644282_eea90bfa81_z.jpg

here's my haul

:D

Hope you enjoyed! From me

oh, so he didn't send you the basket? I was just thinking my recipients are gonna be super down if they expected a basket...
Very nice!

Heh....no...I've heard of some crazy SS gifts, but nothing THAT crazy before. Speaking of that basket. I should probably take it down and put it in the closet before my wife kills me for leaving it in the hallway for the past few weeks :|

you can keep your basket in my yard... i'm still three short from completing my backyard course

Latest posts