• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

Well I jumped back in and got someone and I don't have a clue who it is.:wall:

Sure does make things difficult to get them something they might want when they don't post.:doh:

Oh well maybe they will like a couple pair of old socks and some used underwear:eek: Just kidding, I will figure out something.

Well, just get em a Worlds Latitude 64 Bolt and some badass dyes... anyone would take those ..... but Im sure that socks and underwear would be accepted as well!! :)

Glad you liked it!
A little disappointed on the small bleed on the dye :(

No disappointment here!! I think it looks great. Also, it's my first dyed disc!! I have a Champion Eagle in the same weight in my bag that once this one gets seasoned will be replacing permanently!!

Thanks Again!!

Called my wife from work today and it looks like she forgot to take my stuff to the post office :( sorry to whomever I have! We should be getting my stuff sent out west tomorrow! Not sure who I have but they are on the west coast.

Okay people here is your chance: If you live North of me post something you would like. You never know you just might get it. if not, you might just get something I want instead.

North huh, rhynos and swedish plastic are cool :p looking forward to real xmas!

Okay people here is your chance: If you live North of me post something you would like. You never know you just might get it. if not, you might just get something I want instead.

I NEED More SSS or SS Voodoo's:thmbup:

Does just slightly northeast of you count even if I live in the south? :popcorn:

I would take a nice Putt and Approach...Darts are nice!:thmbup:

Swedish plastic, captain america nukes, star-chons... but honestly, anything would be accepted in my neck of the woods

This came in 2 days ago, but I have been slammed at work and didn't have a chance to do anything with it till tonight.

IMG_20110711_171133.jpg

Was very excited when I saw how big the box was, and I'm blown away by the cool factor and generosity of my secret santa gift!!!

IMG_20110714_011714.jpg

1 Cryztal Z Buzzz from the 2011 Smackdown 7 tournament
1 ESP FLX Challenger
discraft hat
Innova bottle opener
3 various keychains
cup, coozie, and shot glass
lanyard & a mini

My Secret Santa is also in FL, so he threw in a sweet electronic dartboard & "executive bowling" set for the days when the FL weather keeps me from making it out to the course!

I'm very thankful with my loot, and excited about participating again in December. Thank you Jon!

I am glad you enjoyed the gift. Stay thirsty my friend.

I can't express how grateful I am for my secret Santa. Thank you so much, whoever you are in Santa Monica! I will try to list the discs..

X-Out Champ Mako, Tie-Dyed 10x Cheetah (THANK YOU!!), SoCal v NorCal Star Katana (Go NorCal! hehe), Pro Line Cobra dyed says Dharma, 2007 Ace Race Impact, 2010 Am Worlds Sparkle Reef, DX Aviar, Factory Second First Run Pro Katana. All of these discs were nestled in a PDGA Starter Bag!! I also got a Huk Lab patch, Chavez Ridge T-Shirt, 08 Worlds DVD, 1997 World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend mini and last but not least, a cool zippo style lighter that says lucky. I was in deed a lucky dude to receive all this. Thank you Secret Santa! I have yet to get my package sent off, and no offense to my secret santa, but will probably include a couple of these discs to share the wealth!

IMAG0269.jpg

This came in 2 days ago, but I have been slammed at work and didn't have a chance to do anything with it till tonight.

IMG_20110711_171133.jpg

Was very excited when I saw how big the box was, and I'm blown away by the cool factor and generosity of my secret santa gift!!!

IMG_20110714_011714.jpg

1 Cryztal Z Buzzz from the 2011 Smackdown 7 tournament
1 ESP FLX Challenger
discraft hat
Innova bottle opener
3 various keychains
cup, coozie, and shot glass
lanyard & a mini

My Secret Santa is also in FL, so he threw in a sweet electronic dartboard & "executive bowling" set for the days when the FL weather keeps me from making it out to the course!

I'm very thankful with my loot, and excited about participating again in December. Thank you Jon!

woohoo! Im glad to see you got it! I was beginning to wonder. I'm looking forward to December also.

So mine showed up last Friday at my SS's house :/ have not seen them post anything yet . I looked and out of three usernames in that zip code , none of them post ....

Just got my person's info yesterday and will plan to send out tomorrow. If you happen to live in Carmichael, CA and see this post, feel free to post what's on your wish list.

If anyone happens to get an address with a Dutch sounding town in Michigan, I promise I've been a good boy this year.

This is a GREAT idea but can I respectfully request that next time we do it that we are told the receipient's user name so we can make it a little more personallized. I don't want to sound ungratefull, because I really do appreciate all the work behind the scene Solomon has done.

I'm not opposed to much of anything here in Iowa. The only thing I hope shows up from SS is maybe a Buzz SS. I hope that someone in Cali will like what they get from a SS in Iowa.

Just got my person's info yesterday and will plan to send out tomorrow. If you happen to live in Carmichael, CA and see this post, feel free to post what's on your wish list.

If anyone happens to get an address with a Dutch sounding town in Michigan, I promise I've been a good boy this year.

He like's stingrays

My wish list

I like Discraft
Really wanting to try out an
Avenger SS ESP
Buzzz SS ESP
Surge SS ESP

Maybe an Eagle

Really open to anything though, cause I love this game and disc golf.

Latest posts