• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

Mine went out to Cali yesterday I hope the person who gets it likes alot of extras. They'll be getting it on Thursday.

Santa hooked me up.
1000000577.JPG

this way we could get our stalk on and send stuff they'll use and like. i got a predator, its beautiful! but i cant quite throw a predator yet, so im torn on trading it or keeping it until i can throw that big a driver..... you know! lol

Is it a pink Z? I'll take it off your troubled hands for ya ;)

So just got a call from the gf, my package arrived yesterday but I'm out of town until thurs night :doh: it's gonna be a long week

man i hope my package is there when i get home, the package i sent out should of arrived.. where's the pics?

I am out of town since Friday, and will not be back until Wed. Then leaving again on Friday for a week. So if you are sending to me, don't worry if I don't post pics until August! Just really busy the rest of July.

This also means I am going to need pics of what everyone else is getting!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Just took my package to the post office, :thmbup:
If you live South of PA, and North of Florida , then you should get it soon*
:popcorn:

my digital camera isnt working but i could take a picture with my phone later and txt it to someone if they can upload it for me.. gonna try and get my buddies digital camera tho to make it easier but should have pics of my goodies tomorrow

Mailed my round 2 package today. Should arrive at its destination quickly based on the location relative to mine. I am anxiously awaiting my round 2 bundle of fun.

Latest posts