• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2012 Discraft Ace Race Disc

Good call. I knew there were 5 TI discs but I couldn't figure out who had what mold.

Bring back the Marauder!

A huge diameter, 180g fairway floater that sails down the fairway and drops when it slows down! An ESP Marauder would be in my bag.

they should just re-release the Hawk. pro-D and ESP. people would love it.

holy carp, SECONDED!

edit: only hawk i have left is a lite orange chalky pro-d misprint.

Last edited:
Maybe Discraft will introduce their version of "blizzard" plastic to the Ace Race this year. I know it is doubtful but it would be awesome.

they should just re-release the Hawk. pro-D and ESP. people would love it.

I would go broke if they re-released the Hawk. Especially in ESP and Z plastic. My Z Hawk needs a buddy, and I don't want to pay $30 for a new one

I don't think they would use an ace race to release anything but a new disc. Then again I don't work there so I don't know. Even a fairway driver might not interest me as much now that I picked up a saint but discraft does need to compete in that market at least.

I don't think they would use an ace race to release anything but a new disc. Then again I don't work there so I don't know. Even a fairway driver might not interest me as much now that I picked up a saint but discraft does need to compete in that market at least.

cyclone, stalker. those are still pretty decent discs.

Yeah but who really mentions either of those discs when talking about fairway drivers? Maybe some, but it's not even close to the t-bird love. I used to have an old beat in x-clone that was my go to fairway disc until I found the t-bird. Now the saint has gotten a lot of respect(I'm loving it) but its still pretty new. I never had any luck with the stalker or cyclone but everyone has got an opinion and mine is that they don't have any fairway drivers that compete with the t-bird. Not hating on discraft because I would love to see another company take my buzz away.

Any news yet.

I'm thinking we won't hear anything until after Worlds.

Which sucks because for those like us who are running an Ace Race on the first available weekend, the lack of attention and support is not helping. Today is our unofficial last day to take money for secured spots. We can only afford so many walk-up packages. It is tough to guess how much interest we will draw when they finally do release some teasers and it is too late for us to order additional packages.

They said Mid July. if they meant AFTER world they should have said that... cause that is NOT mid July that is almost the END of july.

I dont get why they need to wait so long. What negative effects will telling us early have on t e Ace Race?

Which sucks because for those like us who are running an Ace Race on the first available weekend, the lack of attention and support is not helping. Today is our unofficial last day to take money for secured spots. We can only afford so many walk-up packages. It is tough to guess how much interest we will draw when they finally do release some teasers and it is too late for us to order additional packages.

Scott how many people do you have signed up so far including my 2 that were paid for yesterday?

I may be able to bring a few dudes from st cloud. I will email if in the near future.