• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Mn Majestic

Bump.
Just over a week away. Life has found myriad ways to decrease my practice time. :)

Looks like we've got a few touring pros registered now too.

I wish Feldberg was playing this year. Watching him play is always enjoyable.
Also I see some of the Metro big guns haven't registered yet.
Too bad. Still will be a fun tournament.

It would be nice to see some of the top pros playing. But this tournament is scheduled so close to the Japan Open, it would be hard to make it back and play this. But there is still a decent turn out. I will make it to BRP for a day. Good luck guys!!!

I still haven't registered. It's hard to know what division to play in. Maybe a practice round tomorrow at BRP will help.

I wanna play Valley soon, but I work every day until the tourney....sucks...and I'm at work now.......sucks....

I recently played BRP and Kaposia within the last 8 days....but not the Other 2. I just hope Oakwood doesnt have glass shards everywhere.

Ready to get my ass stomped in advanced...haven't been able to practice whatsoever with all this work. At least the boss man finally relented and gave me Friday off. Kinda nervous, it's my first tournament.

Ready to get my ass stomped in advanced...haven't been able to practice whatsoever with all this work. At least the boss man finally relented and gave me Friday off. Kinda nervous, it's my first tournament.

You'll be competitive for sure, I've seen you play. :thmbup:
It's my first big tourney for a LONG time, so I'm just hoping to have fun and finish top half.

I'm starting to get pretty pumped for this tourney! Played part of Kaposia once this year, played the valley maybe 3 or 4 times, and blue ribbon 2 times. Haven't played Oakwood this year though. Should be fun anyway! Seems like tourneys are the only time I actually play disc golf now. Also a nice incentive for ams, looks like the winner of their cards gets some added bonus each round?

Am card winners each round get a disc. DGA and Innova. It was up on the board at kaposia today, but I don't remember what discs were listed. Friday was DGA and Sat/Sun were both Innova, I think.

Played Valley today and the course was in great shape. New woodchips everywhere.

Looks like I'll just to win my card, then. Definitely gotta practice putting before the round. That's what jas really been killing me with all this work. The driving is fine for the most part, the putting goes to **** though.

Hopefully I can meet some more DGCR members too. :)

yes good luck everyone!! quite a few people off here will be playing. hope someone takes the win!

Lol, yuck. Too many missed putts, shot +3 at Oakwood. I didn't really feel much pressure, it's a lot like throwing in leagues.

I need to do better though, I'd like to place top 20% in advanced and if i keep missing 15 foot putts that won't be happening.

Latest posts