• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Texas State Championships NT

I'm starting to think your some sort of super troll but you haven't fully realized your powers yet and you still think your one of the good guys but you are starting to lose control over the evil thoughts you have suppressed for so long.

LOL

Because I'm calling Paul out the way he did Ricky? Get lost dude. Stop defending what is pointless. Paul obviously regrets what he said, otherwise he would stand by his own comments. But it's plain to see to anyone that he made those comments out of frustration from losing. Pick your stuff up and go home, accept the loss, congratulate the winner without taking swipes in the same mention.

And for Ricky. We don't know the circumstances yet, but if it's true he wiped a stamp off a kc pro and re-stamped it with a prodigy logo... Wtf were you thinking? That's tricky and shady, plain and simple. May not be against the rules, but that's a ridiculous move as well.

Whether you want to call it banter, I call both of these moves sketchy. Paul because he can't just come out and be straight forward, giving false leads and intentions. And Ricky, for obvious reasons. If you are trying to create a rivalry, keep this garbage out of here and show some sportsmanship.

1107 rated round and we are talking about this? Both bring a lot of attention, one positive, one negative, you chose which you want to spend your time on.

So go troll your self fool, read your post as it contributes nothing to the thread in anyway.

I'm done posting on this subject because it's obvious some people are too stubborn to admit when someone made a bad move, open your eyes. They were both wrong.

Last edited:
I was looking good in first two rounds in my GM as wind is not so bad, but on Sunday as wind really picked up from 8am on (30+ MPH winds!) and it threw my game off and I was one short of century mark! Man I need to work on my game with those 30+ MPH winds!

I've played a tournament 2 years ago with 25-30mph sustained wind gusts to 40-45. It's a different game entirely. Drives in that wind aren't too bad, but upshots/putting is a different story. Those guys made it look so easy it made me question my entire outlook on short game in the wind.

Because I'm calling Paul out the way he did Ricky? Get lost dude. Stop defending what is pointless. Paul obviously regrets what he said, otherwise he would stand by his own comments. But it's plain to see to anyone that he made those comments out of frustration from losing. Pick your stuff up and go home, accept the loss, congratulate the winner without taking swipes in the same mention.

And for Ricky. We don't know the circumstances yet, but if it's true he wiped a stamp off a kc pro and re-stamped it with a prodigy logo... Wtf were you thinking? That's tricky and shady, plain and simple. May not be against the rules, but that's a ridiculous move as well.

Whether you want to call it banter, I call both of these moves sketchy. Paul because he can't just come out and be straight forward, giving false leads and intentions. And Ricky, for obvious reasons. If you are trying to create a rivalry, keep this garbage out of here and show some sportsmanship.

1107 rated round and we are talking about this? Both bring a lot of attention, one positive, one negative, you chose which you want to spend your time on.

So go troll your self fool, read your post as it contributes nothing to the thread in anyway.

I'm done posting on this subject because it's obvious some people are too stubborn to admit when someone made a bad move, open your eyes. They were both wrong.

Had you made this post 5 posts ago everyone probably would have agreed with you. I don't think Paul's post was the best idea but that's not the point you were arguing. I actually agree with most of the points you made there.

Brilliant discussion and input you have on the Texas state Championships.

All this going on about the tournament and the only subject you are addressing: Me

Actually, if you were smart enough to go back and look, you weren't the subject of any of my posts until you decided to come at me. I thought you weren't coming back to this thread.

Last edited:
So if its a practice throw, but it is the first practice throw, does it count as an ace?

am I the only one who imagines skinny arms as a frustrated trex struggling to type?

Just a little on-topic stuff, sorry to de-rail the de-railment. On the tournament footage put up by Jomez, you can more clearly see Ricky's putters. One of them has the 'SugarSkull' stamp on it that I'm pretty sure is one of Nikko's stamps. The other looked like a tournament stamp with a tree or something like that, but I didn't see anything that looked like a Prodigy stamp.

Just a little on-topic stuff, sorry to de-rail the de-railment. On the tournament footage put up by Jomez, you can more clearly see Ricky's putters. One of them has the 'SugarSkull' stamp on it that I'm pretty sure is one of Nikko's stamps. The other looked like a tournament stamp with a tree or something like that, but I didn't see anything that looked like a Prodigy stamp.

I was at a tournament with Ricky this weekend. Got a chance to watch him in the final 9 and see the putters. He had 3 of them. One was a tourney rainbow stamp of some sort. Looked kinda like a GCC stamp, but I couldn't get a clear look and it was worn a bit. The other was a prodigy team stamp, and the last one was blank.

Latest posts