• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 United States Disc Golf Championship

Feldy does raise a good point but going to WhineBook isn't the best look.

Feldy does raise a good point but going to WhineBook isn't the best look.

no its really professional and should be taken seriously

they say one person cant change the world, but i believe in dave to prove everyone wrong

What about the kids that are there in the gallery? Seems like the only way to protect the image of the sport is to not put out a bad image in the first place, not censor it for some.

Fun battle going down tomorrow between Jussi and Simon on the same card. Jussi with a 1-shot lead.

McBeast should have known the rule about the spotters chair but if you watched the dialog between the "officials", you can clearly see they did not know the rule either. The person with the headphones seemed in charge, yet the expression on his face was the most cluless of the three. McBeast could (and in hindsight) should have waited for the three officials to get it right (or wrong), rather than "take matters in his own hands" which is the quote one of the announcers had (David G or Crazy legs). It only cost him a stroke, and considering the amount of OB's in the round, proved to not be crucial that round. Did make for good live internet tv viewing however.

McBeast should have known the rule about the spotters chair but if you watched the dialog between the "officials", you can clearly see they did not know the rule either. The person with the headphones seemed in charge, yet the expression on his face was the most cluless of the three. McBeast could (and in hindsight) should have waited for the three officials to get it right (or wrong), rather than "take matters in his own hands" which is the quote one of the announcers had (David G or Crazy legs). It only cost him a stroke, and considering the amount of OB's in the round, proved to not be crucial that round. Did make for good live internet tv viewing however.

Hard to say it was only one stroke that it cost him. He stepped up quickly to an obviously awkward stance and threw almost directly OB. Had he removed the chair and taken a more normal or comfortable stance (presumably a backhand throw), I have to think at the very least he throws the shot a lot further up the fairway and more likely in-bounds. And if it did go OB, it more likely would have been OB left and further down the hill. In or out though, he probably would have been in better position to get his next shot closer to the basket so he wouldn't miss his putt.

Basically, he could have salvaged a 4 from where he was. Even conservatively you could say 5. That's potentially 2-3 strokes better and could have changed the entire complexion of his round.

hole 16 he hit his stool on the ground and the discs all fell out lol

i thought feldberg did curse on one of mcflys video's at the 2014 worlds when he said "f'in amatuers" after getting upset at a volunteer spotter....? Maybe im wrong but i remember discussing this in another thread...

So I watched McFly's video from yesterday's round with Nikko. While laughing uncontrollably at the spectacle, I did notice he bleeped the language, so not sure why Borg felt the need to post on the Facebooks instead of going directly to PDGA higher ups and expressing his concerns.

If he wants to make it look more professional, which i totally agree with, all pros should be held responsible....including mr. feldberg.

Latest posts