• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

He lives ~90 miles away. Could be car trouble or some other issue that caused him to miss the round. I've seen players take par +4 for the first round when they want to play the remainder of the tournament.

He apparently took Par+4 on each hole (+72) on a par 56 course giving him 128. It will either be posted as a 999 before event is over or he'll just be removed for not starting.

i'm trying to get the live smashboxx coverage to play on my roku but it keep saying "sorry this video is not available on this device." anyone else having similar problems?

i'm trying to get the live smashboxx coverage to play on my roku but it keep saying "sorry this video is not available on this device." anyone else having similar problems?

It's possible Roku (or certain versions) doesn't support streaming videos from Youtube, only fully uploaded ones. Chromecast used to have that issue, but no longer, so I'm watching through that.

Dang.. crazy putt from Mcbeth on 6. I kept expecting it to doink off the tree and roll away.. I mean, that's what would have happened if I tried that putt.. :wall: