• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Vibram Open

Just turned on the coverage in time to see hole 4 tee shots and was briefly confused to see a Sockibomb shirt on someone who was clearly not Ricky. He played the hole better than Ricky did, though.

Watching Jomez right now. Awesome coverage yet again.

I love watching Nate play because I recognize every disc in his bag after last weekend caddying. Apparently my caddying was a detriment to his game... hope he keeps it up.

I'm sorry, ain't no way Link is sporting that doo and a beard. Besides, Link only speaks in head nod and Nikko speaks disc punch.

Its one of those "had to be there" kinda things. BennetUA got on the live chat earlier and was like, "Is nikko trying to use the power of the Tri-force?" cause of all the triangle patterns on the back of his shirt. Then he was like "Drink for every Zelda reference" so we all spent the next 3 hours thinking up Zelda references to go along with the video.

Not that I think this will happen. But has anyone in recent memory, when a round is being live streamed, won while not on the lead card? We always seem to have terry capturing the last putt and with the interview.

Has any drive ever landed on the green on #9 Gold? Like, ever?? If not, what is the closest anyone has ever come?

Latest posts