• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 PDGA World Championships

At this point, McBeth is either going to throw an insane round or go down in flames.

Either Barsby pulls it off or Conrad sneaks in a win.

Uli as the long shot.

Paul has to go nuts tomorrow. Beast mode from Hole 1. Like Dan said, it's either going to work, or fail miserably. But none of us will be surprised if he pulls it off.

Innova and Prodigy have all the top spots in MPO. . .but very few in FPO, Evelina and Ragna should have been there

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but doesn't Hannah do an exceptional job with commentary? It sounds totally natural for her.

Sorry for the obvious...but wow...she's easy on the eyes as well. My only negative...she uses the word "unbelievable" maybe a bit too much, but overall she did a great job. It was refreshing to have a female commentator who is very well spoken, and kept the giggles to a minimum.

Dream start for Paige B. . .both PP and Hokom OB on the first drive.

Can´t belive this. . .PP hade ONE thing to do on one,,STAY in bounds!!

I wonder how much Paige P wants this. . Paige B is a good friend and teammate . .

Are you suggesting she may be tanking? Horse****.

Recall the 2015 Worlds where Paige won on the final hole and in tears because she beat her good friend (and teammate at the time) Sarah Hokom by one after Sarah took two par+4 penalties for arriving late due to a car accident. If she didn't roll over and let Sarah win then, I very much doubt she's doing it now for Paige Bjerkaas.

Really can´t see why the players has SUCH a hard time with hole7. . the fairway is wide

Are you suggesting she may be tanking? Horse****.

Recall the 2015 Worlds where Paige won on the final hole and in tears because she beat her good friend (and teammate at the time) Sarah Hokom by one after Sarah took two par+4 penalties for arriving late due to a car accident. If she didn't roll over and let Sarah win then, I very much doubt she's doing it now for Paige Bjerkaas.

I´m suggesting that it's "easier" for PP to loose to PB than many others. . she will be extremly happy for PB

There's no reason why any decent female disc golfer shouldn't get a 5 or a 6 on that hole. They all have the skills to play the hole, but for some reason are executing poorly.

Really can´t see why the players has SUCH a hard time with hole7. . the fairway is wide

Pierce really surprises me. She's got the distance to easily get her tee shot over the OB stream (even catching the tree like she just did). From there, it should be two forehands to circle-2 for no worse than a 5. McBeth did it that way, albeit from a longer tee, to card a 4 on Friday. The forehand there just takes that OB tree line on the right completely out of play and it's something Pierce has in the arsenal.

Pierce really surprises me. She's got the distance to easily get her tee shot over the OB stream (even catching the tree like she just did). From there, it should be two forehands to circle-2 for no worse than a 5. McBeth did it that way, albeit from a longer tee, to card a 4 on Friday. The forehand there just takes that OB tree line on the right completely out of play and it's something Pierce has in the arsenal.

Does she ever drive forehand? Her one dimensional it's is really killing her this week.

And with that missed putt I'm ready to say she's done. Paige P is clearly not mentally into t right now.

There's no reason why any decent female disc golfer shouldn't get a 5 or a 6 on that hole. They all have the skills to play the hole, but for some reason are executing poorly.

PB plays it for par and gets a par all rounds. . .PP super aggressive and looses 7strokes on this hole this week, that´s just bad tactics

Does she ever drive forehand? Her one dimensional it's is really killing her this week.

And with that missed putt I'm ready to say she's done. Paige P is clearly not mentally into t right now.

She put a forehand drive within 15 feet on the previous hole for deuce. She definitely has a 280-320 foot forehand in her repertoire.

It's Bjerkaas that is kinda one-dimensional from what I've seen. She's just playing waaaay smarter, especially on hole 7.

Latest posts