• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Never had slaw on a dog, but it sounds good. Chili dogs will be on the menu in heaven.

Cabbage is almost never good and whatever funky sauce they put on the slaw does not enhance the delicate smokey, spicey, sweet balance of BBQ sauce that's taken generations to perfect.

Wanna fight?

The only sandwich slaw is good with is pastrami on rye with horseradish mustard. No cheese.

(Pastrami must be smoked, not the crap they have in the deli case at the supermarket)

ITT: People who don't know how to make slaw

Cabbage is almost never good and whatever funky sauce they put on the slaw does not enhance the delicate smokey, spicey, sweet balance of BBQ sauce that's taken generations to perfect.

Wanna fight?
I am honor bound to my Irish ancestors to defend cabbage in all its forms.
Never had slaw on a dog, but it sounds good. Chili dogs will be on the menu in heaven.
Chili, mustard, onions and slaw. That's 'all the way' in the Carolinas. :thmbup:
Haters gonna hate. We have 8 players in the top 25, more than any other company. So, we must be doing something right.
LOL, I practically said as much just a few pages down thread:
Prodigy has an impressive stable of pros. Kevin Jones, Seppo Paju, Chris Dickerson, Matty O, Will Schusterick if he reemerges...

I'm kind of glad that Ulibarri is leaving just b/c I feel like we're going to see Prodigy at the top of the leader board as it is already.
I'm talking chit about their disc naming convention, not their players or discs. Prodigy's discs could be named with binary code and their players would still do well, that doesn't make the naming convention any less stupid.

sauerkraut is practically slaw

PROVE ME WRONG

Then slaw is practically kimchi...except its not!
Here, taste it:
giphy.gif

LOL, I practically said as much just a few pages down thread:

I'm talking chit about their disc naming convention, not their players or discs. Prodigy's discs could be named with binary code and their players would still do well, that doesn't make the naming convention any less stupid.

Let's not forget Cale. Wish he'd tour more.

I actually found the number convention to be the easiest to understand. You want OS, 1 or 2. Understable, higher number. Easy peasy! What could be more straightforward than naming discs what they stand for?

....now if they'd just release discs consistent with their supposed flight numbers...

Favorite sandwich?

Mine I call the Knocked Up, because the first time I ordered it (build your own kind of deal) the lady at the counter asked me if I was pregnant.

Pastrami, Prosciutto, Feta cheese, oil and vinegar, on rye bread.

Favorite sandwich?

Mine I call the Knocked Up, because the first time I ordered it (build your own kind of deal) the lady at the counter asked me if I was pregnant.

Pastrami, Prosciutto, Feta cheese, oil and vinegar, on rye bread.

That sounds delicious!

Let's not forget Cale. Wish he'd tour more.

I actually found the number convention to be the easiest to understand. You want OS, 1 or 2. Understable, higher number. Easy peasy! What could be more straightforward than naming discs what they stand for?

....now if they'd just release discs consistent with their supposed flight numbers...

Why is there an F7 but not a D7?

D is driver. Cool. Oh, wait. It's a high speed driver. What's between a fairway and high speed distance driver? How about H? Why H? Why the Hell not?