• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Never would have seen that coming. She just needs a company with some overstable stuff in their lineup. Back to prodigy? Wasn't she prodigy?

There has been rumors for a few weeks here, that she was leaving to go to MVP. They have some of the most OS discs on the market; no problem there.

It's not that hard, people. I know Innova/Discmania, Discraft and a little DGA, MVP/Axiom and am slightly familiar with others. I've been playing almost 3 years and took an interest in some of their discs. If I took an interest in Trilogy, Legacy etc, it wouldn't take long to figure out the basics of their plastic and molds.

Wow you're so much smarter than the rest of us!

If Hokom does land at MVP, that would net them three women's world champions on their team (E. King and K. Giannola are the other two). And I think the gyro tech they use will benefit Sarah significantly because of the concept of the forward, piercing fade that they advertise. I also can see them not signing a MPO in addition just due to the name brand recognition Sarah brings.

However, if she goes to Discraft as some are also pining for...that is potentially a stout women's team as well: Val Jenkins (Doss), Hailey King (an up and comer), and Sarah.

In either case, the state of Michigan is likely going to be happy.

If Hokom does land at MVP, that would net them three women's world champions on their team (E. King and K. Giannola are the other two). And I think the gyro tech they use will benefit Sarah significantly because of the concept of the forward, piercing fade that they advertise. I also can see them not signing a MPO in addition just due to the name brand recognition Sarah brings.

However, if she goes to Discraft as some are also pining for...that is potentially a stout women's team as well: Val Jenkins (Doss), Hailey King (an up and comer), and Sarah.

In either case, the state of Michigan is likely going to be happy.

Word around the mitten (from pretty reliable sources) is she's going to MVP. There was a video of her trying some MVP plastic somewhere a while ago. Instagram, I believe. However, I heard that before the Paul's went to Discraft, so it's very possible she changed gears.

Either way, she will 100% be with one of the two companies. I'd say MVP because of how close the owners are with the community, but after hearing all these interviews, I guess Discraft is the same way.

don't get started on gyros. I just got back from kabob city (Detroit). Pretty legit up there. Just not enough lamb.

Hokom to MVP? I'd buy that.

Still no confirmation on the Sockbomb?

don't get started on gyros. I just got back from kabob city (Detroit). Pretty legit up there. Just not enough lamb.

Hokom to MVP? I'd buy that.

Still no confirmation on the Sockbomb?

Ricky said he won't announced it until his contract is up (end of the year). It's definitely Innova though.

Legit won't get a better Gyro than you can on the east side Michigan.

In non-pro news, Rec Rob announced he's going to Discraft for 2019.

For Sarah, the Deflector and the Clash maybe excellent discs for her.

Discraft signing Rec Rob and the Undergrund team has made Discraft go from zero to large in media in just a few weeks .

The number of in the bags and disc test and other media stuff from Discraft in the last weeks are insane considering how BAD there media presence have been in the past

Discraft signing Rec Rob and the Undergrund team has made Discraft go from zero to large in media in just a few weeks .

The number of in the bags and disc test and other media stuff from Discraft in the last weeks are insane considering how BAD there media presence have been in the past

So, you ordering a bunch of Discraft now that their media presence has improved?