• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 Memorial A-Tier March 4-7

FPO | Ohn Scoggins with a 1032 rated 3rd round. Beating a 956 rated player (Valerie Mandujano) by 16 strokes will certainly help your round rating. Anyone know what happened to Valerie? Ohn is 6 strokes over Hailely, 12 over Valerie going into the finals. Anyone know how old Ohn is?

Shows up to play one tournament a year and obliterate the competition. You love to see it.

Must feel deflating for a touring Pro FPO player to get beat by a 50y old (born 1971) that basicly stopped playing over 10y ago.

Juliana is the Kenny Climo of the women's world (no disrespect to Elaine, Des, or Val); :) and has been staying in great shape; winning freestyle doubles titles lately, if I remember correctly. I am sure their is nothing deflating about it...

But i still think if i was in my 20s and my full time job was Discgolf. . .and a semi retired 50y old beat me i would not feel great about my game.

To me JK is the best FPO player of all time, Paige is close...her win % is crazy

But i still think if i was in my 20s and my full time job was Discgolf. . .and a semi retired 50y old beat me i would not feel great about my game.

To me JK is the best FPO player of all time, Paige is close...her win % is crazy

Juliana's command of the flying disc is exceptional. Juliana is only semi-retired from "competitive" disc golf. Juliana is the CURRENT and four time World Overall Frisbee Champion! She is also the reigning World Freestyle Champion!

I also agree, if you are in your 20's and think you can earn money from disc golf as a full time job, you need to be able to play as well as Juliana to have a chance.

Ratings might be a better number to compare than age. Juliana will be rated 940something come Tuesday morning if she plays well in the final round today.

As a 51 year-old player, I like running with the kids. It keeps me young.

Sure. i´m 49 and play in open and it´s fun

But i still think a 50y semi retired player in most sports would have a hard time playing a young full-time pro in most sports...and beat them.

But JK is a wonder. . .

But same could be said about Anton, he beats alot of players this week

But speaking of age, Jim Oates in Pro +60 would be top 5 in Pro +40 !!

Ohn has done incredible since she started touring again. And I have always believed Hailey was the recipient of a gift from Cat on Hole 17 in Charlotte that resulted in a huge payday. I think the expectations placed on her after that win were too high. She'll be a great golfer one day, but she's just not there yet.